My new console

OOOh I want to buy one back. I sold mine a long time ago. biggest regret of my life!!

GTA San Andreas, all Jak games, Tom and Jerry War of Whiskers, SSX On Tour, Spongebob and the Creature of the Krusty Krab, Ice Age 2, NFS: Most Wanted, DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Rayman 3 and I could go on and on.. I love the PS2 and 5 USD is a great price :D 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 hours ago, Beeeyeee said:

OOOh I want to buy one back. I sold mine a long time ago. biggest regret of my life!!

PCSX2 runs most games I have tried pretty well. Shadow of the Colossus was the only problem for me (it only runs around 40-45 fps).

7 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

PCSX2 runs most games I have tried pretty well. Shadow of the Colossus was the only problem for me (it only runs around 40-45 fps).

It is probably not well optimazied. For me Shadow of the Colossus runs with 60 fps constant.

1 minute ago, George_Bud said:

It is probably not well optimazied. For me Shadow of the Colossus runs with 60 fps constant.

You're talking on an actual PS2?

1 minute ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

You're talking on an actual PS2?

Nope. I also used pcsx2 on my main pc. :)

7 hours ago, George_Bud said:

Nope. I also used pcsx2 on my main pc. :)

What cpu are you running? I have a Xeon E3-1231v3 and I can get 60 fps in a lot of areas, but then there are places where I drop to say 41 fps too.

33 minutes ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

What cpu are you running? I have a Xeon E3-1231v3 and I can get 60 fps in a lot of areas, but then there are places where I drop to say 41 fps too.

Really ? I have a laptop. Asus K555L, I7-5500U ( up to 3 GHz ), GPU NVIDIA 840M, and 8 GB RAM. I dont have the most powerful pc but I can easly run 60 fps on Pcsx2. I configured the pcsx2 very good for my system. :) 

3 minutes ago, George_Bud said:

Really ? I have a laptop. Asus K555L, I7-5500U ( up to 3 GHz ), GPU NVIDIA 840M, and 8 GB RAM. I dont have the most powerful pc but I can easly run 60 fps on Pcsx2. I configured the pcsx2 very good for my system. :) 

Nice! What do you use for controller?

1 minute ago, PirateFish said:

Nice! What do you use for controller?

I use this : JoyPad Easy Touch ET-2128. I think it is good. It hasn't disappointed me yet :) 

17 minutes ago, George_Bud said:

I use this : JoyPad Easy Touch ET-2128. I think it is good. It hasn't disappointed me yet :) 

Nice thanks. Also Time Splitters was a great game for the PS2.

Burnout 3 Takedown! Best burnout game ever made. I still play it on an emulator but it's not perfect. The sky and reflections are both messed up.

Desktop: i5-6600k w/ be quiet! Pure Rock cooler. | Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 | ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 mobo | Patriot Viper 16GB DDR4-3000 | 240GB Sandisk SSD | Corsair 500r Case (White) | HTC Vive!! | Shitty Insignia monitor

Peripherals: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Sennheiser 558

Phone: Nexus 5x
Tablet: Amazon Fire tablet (2015)

Rogue Galaxy (JRPG), Dragonball Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Mana Khemia