Cpu Comparison

FX-9590 will save a few seconds with encoding (while drawling much more power) gaming and everything else 6600k easily 

Well the 9590 doubles as a room heater, so you're getting really good value for money. 

Seriously though, 6600k wrecks 9590

That's an F in the profile pic

1 minute ago, Super Tech Mike said:

Does Amd have any thing that will compare to Intel cpus?

Nope, until Zen releases Intel is what you need  if you want any kind of good performance

That's an F in the profile pic

6 hours ago, Froody129 said:

Nope, until Zen releases Intel is what you need  if you want any kind of good performance

Zen is as good as a 3 year architecture cpu, probably will destroy the 6950x as some say (Sarcasm)

Intel is wayyyy better at single core and even an I3 smokes a FX-9590, prob a i3 7100 will smoke zen

Don't go with those histories of AMD zen beating 6900k because that program is an open source, amd downclocked 6900k and got an open source program, why didn't they showed in other websites? Of course, because they loose by miles

6 hours ago, frozeNNN said:

2:1

More like 7-1  (Germany X Brazil) Intel is germany amd is brazil

6 hours ago, Super Tech Mike said:

AMD fanboys will say a FX smokes i7, but not even zen gets close to a 6700k, it compares to a 3 year old architeture

1 minute ago, Tricklix said:

More like 7-1  (Germany X Brazil) Intel is germany amd is brazil

I am just being real

19 minutes ago, Super Tech Mike said:

How would a Intel Core i5-6600K compare to a Amd FX-9590

The 6600k can be overclocked much higher, much better power efficiency, better gaming performance and has a much newer hardware architecture. I'd not recommend the FX9590 at all

1 minute ago, YaqinHasan said:

The 6600k can be overclocked much higher, much better power efficiency, better gaming performance and has a much newer hardware architecture. I'd not recommend the FX9590 at all

Only thing has good is A10 APU, it will get A12 next year with Zen cores, sounds pretty reasonable 2017, rumors amd will do 7nm cpus vs cannonlake in 2018

3 minutes ago, Tricklix said:

Only thing has good is A10 APU, it will get A12 next year with Zen cores, sounds pretty reasonable 2017, rumors amd will do 7nm cpus vs cannonlake in 2018

An APU probably won't beat the 6600k, I really doubt AMD advertising since the 480 flop

26 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

It would probably eat its children.

lol

The geek himself.

20 minutes ago, Super Tech Mike said:

You can compare anything to anything. Does AMD have anything that can match up to Kaby Lake or Skylake? No. Not really anything that compares well to Haswell given that the 9590 draws enough power to light up Times Square.

Why the desire to go AMD? Is there a particular reason you're looking at them first?

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

6 hours ago, YaqinHasan said:

An APU probably won't beat the 6600k, I really doubt AMD advertising since the 480 flop

I know it doesn't beat, but for people an APU without GPU it has some decent perfomance (I am an Intel Fanboy) even tho I love intel AMD has best graphcs

6 hours ago, aisle9 said:

You can compare anything to anything. Does AMD have anything that can match up to Kaby Lake or Skylake? No. Not really anything that compares well to Haswell given that the 9590 draws enough power to light up Times Square.

Why the desire to go AMD? Is there a particular reason you're looking at them first?

People think AMD are the good guys, they are a business, when they get their share they will increase prices

1 minute ago, Tricklix said:

I know it doesn't beat, but for people an APU without GPU it has some decent perfomance (I am an Intel Fanboy) even tho I love intel AMD has best graphcs

Integrated graphics is useless in a gaming PC, you use a discrete GPU 99% of the time 

Integrated graphics is useless in a gaming PC, you use a discrete GPU 99% of the time 

Of course you will not play gta V with an APU, but lets say: CS:GO gets some pretty good perfomance with a APU, sad intel i7 don't have iris pro in desktops.

Just now, Tricklix said:

Of course you will not play gta V with an APU, but lets say: CS:GO gets some pretty good perfomance with a APU, sad intel i7 don't have iris pro in desktops.

I don't think anyone buys an i7 and plans to game, with integrated graphics

Just now, YaqinHasan said:

I don't think anyone buys an i7 and plans to game, with integrated graphics

True tho, Intel + Nvidia FTW

Just now, Tricklix said:

True tho, Intel + Nvidia FTW

So just use the 6600K and get a decent Z170 and get it to 4.5Ghz

So just use the 6600K and get a decent Z170 and get it to 4.5Ghz

Who, me? I didn't create a topic :D

#PcMasterRace

If you love consoles

r/peasantsation

Just now, Tricklix said:

Who, me? I didn't create a topic :D

#PcMasterRace

If you love consoles

r/peasantsation

Oh dammit, what rig you got m8?

The FX9590 is pretty much classified as the worst CPU in existence :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Amd: Tight Budget
Intel: Performance
Simple as that

I dont even buy that kind of statement anymore these day, Building Intel specs aint expensive anymore