Trying to get a screenshot from this game and no luck

DeViLzzz
Go to solution Solved by Bluejay0,

that wont work all the time.

True. That's why I suggested the Steam picture capture.

Another suggestion! FRAPS has a screen capture option, not video but image capture, for free use.

I am using Windows 7 64 bit.  I am following instructions on how to take a screen shot and have pasted what I got from my game, The Ball, only to have it just put a black screen there to save as a screen shot.  What am I doing wrong here ?  I guess FRAPS is the answer but I wish I knew why this wasn't working doing it the other way.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Well if you use the PrtScn (Print Screen) button and paste it into Paste, there you can achieve an image. You can also use Steam to take an image with it's built in macro.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Well if you use the PrtScn (Print Screen) button and paste it into Paste, there you can achieve an image. You can also use Steam to take an image with it's built in macro.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Another suggestion! FRAPS has a screen capture option, not video but image capture, for free use.

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I have fraps and once i set it to file output png or something and it filled my harddrive with pictures :P i guess that could be useful if you're going for an action shot

I have fraps and once i set it to file output png or something and it filled my harddrive with pictures :P i guess that could be useful if you're going for an action shot

Yeah :P I had setup a separate drive for FRAP :P WD 500GGB Blue

Yeah :P I had setup a separate drive for FRAP :P WD 500GGB Blue

Same but mine is a 640gb we blue drive I scrapped from my old craptastic pc

Same but mine is a 640gb we blue drive I scrapped from my old craptastic pc

Scavengers, aren't we?

Scavengers, aren't we?

ya I'm thinking of switching it for the one in my nas (2tb 7200rpm) because i can't even get as fast speeds over wifi as this slow drive.

I don't think anyone will notice :) muhahaha

i guess you could say we started from the bottom now we're here