Is the Corsair case fans good

A04771

So I am looking forward to buy some case fans for my PC.

I am considering between Noctua and Corsair case fans.

Is Corsair ones good enough? Good air flow, Less noise? If it is, I will buy Corsair cuz Noctua is too expensive

Having experiences with both, Noctua def feel more premium, but Corsair can be good value with twin packs--though are also louder. Although, my defacto fan choice currently are Fractal Venturi fans. 

11 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

Having experiences with both, Noctua def feel more premium, but Corsair can be good value with twin packs--though are also louder. Although, my defacto fan choice currently are Fractal Venturi fans. 

The Corsair fans are great. But extremely loud when at full speed which makes your computer sound like an airplane taking off. 

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

47 minutes ago, A04771 said:

So I am looking forward to buy some case fans for my PC.

I am considering between Noctua and Corsair case fans.

Is Corsair ones good enough? Good air flow, Less noise? If it is, I will buy Corsair cuz Noctua is too expensive

Noctua are worth the extra cost if you can afford it, otherwise Corsair or Fractal Venturi fans are good as Mooshi suggested.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

Technically this is the wrong section.  Perhaps @Ryan_Vickers can help with that?

Anyway I've never used Noctua but I hear good things about them.  

But I used 2 of Corsair's ML120 fans (non-LED version) in a build for a friend and they're nice and quiet from what I could tell.  I have no issues suggestion that fan model to you OP.   

Noctua fans are the best. Not one of the best, the best. 

If you can afford it, you can't go wrong with it.

I only used corsair's sp 120 before. 

They are quite hard to screw in............... 

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

Corsair are much better then stock. One of the better fans o have used. However noctua are much better. Worth every penny in my opinion. If your budget can afford it then get the noctua you won't be sorry. 

Just a heads up, Noctua fans can still get loud at 12v, no fan will ever be silent at max limit, just quieter than others if they are built well. 

Where are you planning to use the fans and what are you looking for in these fans?

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.