k

slyffer6

Umm little note, this isn't allowed on this forum.

Downloading video's from youtube is against their terms and licenses so it's actually illegal.

There is a reason why there are 0 apps in the play store that can download youtube movies...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

youtube-dl is against the ToS and I can't find any evidence that anyone has had the balls to challenge it.

https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=CA&template=terms

A. You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, the Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means YouTube may designate.

"the video playback pages" that is a really crap description of how you can use your browser to watch youtube. At what point have I modified my web browser so much that it never clears its cache and lets me save files from it?

H. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the YouTube servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, YouTube grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. YouTube reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.

Got you there. Im afraid the rules of LTT forum will not allow helping you break the ToS.

12. Ability to Accept Terms of Service

You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.

Possible caveat. Under 18 and no parental supervision to accept the ToS

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_