Where To Buy An Custom Tempered Glass Phanteks Enthoo Primo Panel

Was wondering where to purchase an custom tempered glass panel for my Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case. Really want one made and don't want to change case to buy newer one with tempered glass.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

5 hours ago, GamingDamned said:

That's not tempered glass. Infact i contacted them and they told me that they don't do glass on mnpctech site.

Contact Phanteks directly?

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Contact Phanteks directly?

I might tomorrow but they likely say no. So i may need to buy else where.

You can get one custom made but it's not cheap. Looking at about $350. Might as well just get a different case if you really want tempered glass.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 minute ago, dizmo said:

You can get one custom made but it's not cheap. Looking at about $350. Might as well just get a different case if you really want tempered glass.

I rather not change case. But that is way to much. I doubt it cost that much for one tho.

2 minutes ago, GamingDamned said:

I rather not change case. But that is way to much. I doubt it cost that much for one tho.

It does. Anything custom costs money.

https://www.dullesglassandmirror.com/store/csts3m.asp

Changed some options, but it's $125 without any holes cut. For one center hole they charge $40, so figure another $160 for 4 around the corners. You'd also have to figure out how to mount it. If you could just some sort of slide system then you'd save some coin.

Actually use this place. Much cheaper.

https://www.onedayglass.com/

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, dizmo said:

It does. Anything custom costs money.

https://www.dullesglassandmirror.com/store/csts3m.asp

Changed some options, but it's $125 without any holes cut. For one center hole they charge $40, so figure another $160 for 4 around the corners. You'd also have to figure out how to mount it. If you could just some sort of slide system then you'd save some coin.

Actually use this place. Much cheaper.

https://www.onedayglass.com/

I see. Thing is only got exactly $125 i was hopping if someone or an company could sell me one pre cut and with mounting holes.

4 minutes ago, GamingDamned said:

I see. Thing is only got exactly $125 i was hopping if someone or an company could sell me one pre cut and with mounting holes.

Go with the second guys. Their sheet came out to $49. I don't know how much they charge for holes, but their website has way, way more custom options including holes. You have to do the measurements though.

Might use them for when I make my buddies desk computer. a 24" x 48" sheet is only $199. :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Go with the second guys. Their sheet came out to $49. I don't know how much they charge for holes, but their website has way, way more custom options including holes. You have to do the measurements though.

Might use them for when I make my buddies desk computer. a 24" x 48" sheet is only $199. :D

Will do as an option hope they do holes it be awesome.

38 minutes ago, GamingDamned said:

Was wondering where to purchase an custom tempered glass panel for my Phanteks Enthoo Primo Case. Really want one made and don't want to change case to buy newer one with tempered glass.

Unless they made one originally you will need to custom order a sheet from a glass supplier which they can temper and you'll need to install it. 

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Unless they made one originally you will need to custom order a sheet from a glass supplier which they can temper and you'll need to install it. 

If company had an prototype version with tempered glass it be nice. 

2 minutes ago, GamingDamned said:

Will do as an option hope they do holes it be awesome.

They do. How do you plan to mount it?

Might have to steal some of MNPC's ideas.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Just now, dizmo said:

They do. How do you plan to mount it?

Might have to steal some of MNPC's ideas.

Good question not sure. Maybe washers and screws painted. Not sure what be best looking way to do it.

4 minutes ago, GamingDamned said:

Good question not sure. Maybe washers and screws painted. Not sure what be best looking way to do it.

https://mnpctech.com/phanteks-case-mods/phanteks-enthoo-primo-clear-window-replacement-side-panel.html

If you scroll down it shows how they did it.

Alternatively, you could use small helicoils and thumb bolts on all four corners, just make sure there's a rubber bumper on them.

That's what I'd do. You just have to make sure there's enough material/add a bit.

Don't use screws. You want it to be removable, and you'll destroy the case that way.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, dizmo said:

https://mnpctech.com/phanteks-case-mods/phanteks-enthoo-primo-clear-window-replacement-side-panel.html

If you scroll down it shows how they did it.

Alternatively, you could use small helicoils and thumb bolts on all four corners, just make sure there's a rubber bumper on them.

That's what I'd do. You just have to make sure there's enough material/add a bit.

Don't use screws. You want it to be removable, and you'll destroy the case that way.

Interesting thanks for idea.

Go to a glass and mirror shop. They should be able to cut a piece to fit for under $20.

I got a lightly smoked piece 5mm thick custom cut for my Lian Li X2000f for like $15... I mounted it on the inside with thin double sided tape, cut down the screws that held the plastic one in and glued them in so it seems like they are holding the new glass one. Turned out great and the glass being inside mounted looks so much nicer :)

·Ï¢årµ§·

i7 4790k · 32GB Kingston HyperX · MSI Gaming 5 · ... · 30" HP ZR30W + 27" Samsung 275T · 2x240GB Intel 530 in Raid 0 + 2x1TB Crucial MX500 · Lain-Li X2000F · Antec Signature SG-850 · BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3 Pro · Logitech Z5500 · Win10pro 64bit

6 hours ago, GamingDamned said:

If company had an prototype version with tempered glass it be nice. 

Other than MNPC tech with the replacement acrylic ones I don't think there are any other. For mounting the glass if you do get something custom cut and tempered, you can cut off the original fold down metal tabs for the plastic window and have it so the glass sheet is larger than the opening of the panel. With that you can securely mount it using some double sided mounting tape or silicone adhesive which works really well. 

7 hours ago, IcarusLSC said:

Go to a glass and mirror shop. They should be able to cut a piece to fit for under $20.

I got a lightly smoked piece 5mm thick custom cut for my Lian Li X2000f for like $15... I mounted it on the inside with thin double sided tape, cut down the screws that held the plastic one in and glued them in so it seems like they are holding the new glass one. Turned out great and the glass being inside mounted looks so much nicer :)

Will do hope there are shops like that near.

3 hours ago, W-L said:

Other than MNPC tech with the replacement acrylic ones I don't think there are any other. For mounting the glass if you do get something custom cut and tempered, you can cut off the original fold down metal tabs for the plastic window and have it so the glass sheet is larger than the opening of the panel. With that you can securely mount it using some double sided mounting tape or silicone adhesive which works really well. 

Yes that be tricky.

• 3 weeks later...

It got too complex. It ends up costing tons doing manually. I rather have someone make me one. I just want an perfect one. Can't risk me screwing it up. So still looking for idea's or someone to do it for me.

8 minutes ago, GamingDamned said:

It got too complex. It ends up costing tons doing manually. I rather have someone make me one. I just want an perfect one. Can't risk me screwing it up. So still looking for idea's or someone to do it for me.

As mentioned before you can could just get a sheet of glass and install it at a pretty low cost, if you bring it to a glass shop most wouldn't mind cutting you a piece and installing it on the side panel with some double sided mounting tape. However as said for tempered glass unless you can use a standard size you will need to get something custom amde. 

1 hour ago, W-L said:

As mentioned before you can could just get a sheet of glass and install it at a pretty low cost, if you bring it to a glass shop most wouldn't mind cutting you a piece and installing it on the side panel with some double sided mounting tape. However as said for tempered glass unless you can use a standard size you will need to get something custom amde. 

I see but due to me being busy don't got time. And measuring and doing such not sure. Kinda like to just buy one. If i screw up on measurement or something i'm out money.