Where To Buy An Custom Tempered Glass Phanteks Enthoo Primo Panel

Just now, GamingDamned said:

I see but due to me being busy don't got time. And measuring and doing such not sure. Kinda like to just buy one. If i screw up on measurement or something i'm out money.

Try calling a couple of local places or bringing the panel to see if they are willing to take on the job. I don't see it being too big of a problem as it's a fairly simple job of removing the tabs and putting in the glass if you go for regular window glass. They don't make a glass replacements for that panel since there is no way of installing it like with the original plastic that uses the metal tabs to bend over, it need a bit of a work around. 

5 minutes ago, W-L said:

Try calling a couple of local places or bringing the panel to see if they are willing to take on the job. I don't see it being too big of a problem as it's a fairly simple job of removing the tabs and putting in the glass if you go for regular window glass. They don't make a glass replacements for that panel since there is no way of installing it like with the original plastic that uses the metal tabs to bend over, it need a bit of a work around. 

Only problem is those places are far from here. Also hate to take out parts aswell. Plus it's super heavy to carry. Too many problems. Wish there was an easier route.

15 minutes ago, GamingDamned said:

Only problem is those places are far from here. Also hate to take out parts aswell. Plus it's super heavy to carry. Too many problems. Wish there was an easier route.

They would only need the side panel but yeah if things are out of the way there isn't an easy option then unless you can find some extra time to spare. 

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

They would only need the side panel but yeah if things are out of the way there isn't an easy option then unless you can find some extra time to spare. 

I could cut the metal panel then paint it and then put glass with tape. But since i don't own tools it gonna cost more. If someone did that for me professional with little to no mistakes i be happy.