Audiodg.exe high cpu

m157

Would anyone know how to fix this, and before anyone says "Shut off enhancements", I'm using a corsair void wireless, which has no enhancements through windows drivers

This one time a customer just barged in the store I worked for and was like "It won't open!" Me and the other guy at the desk were like o_0 "what won't open? Windows?" And she got super crazy angry and starter screaming "I already told you a thousand times the windows are fine the passanger door won't open. You're robbing me and making fun of me! I'm calling my lawyer and the cops are already coming!" That's when the manager came running and was all "M'am! I already told you on the phone we don't service vehicles, this is a computer store. You called the wrong number and now you visited the wrong store. We haven't touched your car." Then the lady stormed out and the manager stormed out and me and my partner were as much o_0 as a human can be. "What'd just happen?"

Anyway. What Operating system are you talking about, OP. Windows, but which if them? While you're at it, how about shedding some light into your specs. What computer is this, what other audio devices do you have and so on.

1 minute ago, Naeaes said:

This one time a customer just barged in the store I worked for and was like "It won't open!" Me and the other guy at the desk were like o_0 "what won't open? Windows?" And she got super crazy angry and starter screaming "I already told you a thousand times the windows are fine the passanger door won't open. You're robbing me and making fun of me! I'm calling my lawyer and the cops are already coming!" That's when the manager came running and was all "M'am! I already told you on the phone we don't service vehicles, this is a computer store. You called the wrong number and now you visited the wrong store. We haven't touched your car." Then the lady stormed out and the manager stormed out and me and my partner were as much o_0 as a human can be. "What'd just happen?"

Anyway. What Operating system are you talking about, OP. Windows, but which if them? While you're at it, how about shedding some light into your specs. What computer is this, what other audio devices do you have and so on.

Sorry got stuck in the rage of a constant issue T_T

Amd fx 8350, 16gb of ram, gtx 970, windows 10

I have all other audio devices disabled.

12 minutes ago, m157 said:

Sorry got stuck in the rage of a constant issue T_T

Amd fx 8350, 16gb of ram, gtx 970, windows 10

I have all other audio devices disabled.

That's what I was afraid of. Win 10 has had this audio issue come and go for a while now. I haven't personally been able to replicate it but this one guy said it helped him then he disabled all the audio devices in Device manager and unplugged his USB headset, then rebooted and only plugged the headset in. You should try it but too but I'd imagine you need to get them all even if there's nothing plugged in. So the sound card, both analog and digital and also the one built in to the GPU. 

There's one thing though. It might be malware by the same filename. From right-clicking the task in task manager, pick "open file location" Make very sure the file is located in C:\Windows\System32\. If the file is located in any other folder, we gotta address this as a malware issue. 

Also, even if you're not using the Windows audio enhancements, they may well be enabled and active in the background, piping audio into your unplugged ports. So, as afraid as I am to say it, you really should shut off the enancements.

also if you have a service called stacsv64.exe then disable it as well. This is a big hit and miss problem with windows 10.

Just think... when they come out with windows 10.2 all the bugs will be fixed in 10.0. It's part of the business model.

Did I help you to fix your problem or at least did offer somewhat valuable advice? Consider giving my post a "informative" or "thumbs up".

SYSTEM 2: Modded G3 case with Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L, Intel E8600 (O.C to 4.2GHz.), 4GB GSkill PC8500, Nvidia 8800GTS (512M), Cooling provided by Scythe Big Shrunkin, HDD 1 = OSX 10.9.5, HDD 2 = Windows 7 Pro X64. (Placed 3rd in MacMod  of the year 2012) (For info see:  http://insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285641-and-the-winner-for-macmod-of-2012-is/

LAPTOP: Inspiron 1720, Modded BIOS, X9000 Core 2 extreme OC'ed and undervolted to 3.4GHz (windows only) , 6GB DDR2 800, 8600M GT, 1920x1200 Glossy display, Sigmatel Audio, 2 Kingston HyperX 120GB drives (1 with Windows 7 x64 pro & 1 with OSX 10.9.5) X9000 Processor World Record Holder since 02/2013 on Geekbench 2 : http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/search?dir=desc&q=x9000&sort=score