Switching from a Deathadder 3.5g to a Func ms-3?

Arhke

Any thoughts/experiences with the ms-3, if so let me know.

I love the look of it and i've heard a lot of good things about it, but also some bad things about it not being optimized for fps games.

I'm also all open for other suggestions of course :)

Go for it, it's a great mouse, love the ergonomics of it, it just fits so well in your hand and the sensor is sooo good, seriously, go for it, as long as you stay away from Razer... (It might be only my opinion, but I hate Razer, had a really bad experience with them)

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Mionix 5000

I'll just let you take a look at it ;)

I heard someone say thr Mionix fits the hand better than the MS-3 but I couldnt tell you anything and the Func. The Mionix however, fits like a glove

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

For FPS games, get a Zowie EC Evo 2. It's an optical mouse like the deathadder but doesn't have the 'razer' touch. My Deathadder is soon going to die (It's starting to throw fits at me) and the next mouse I'll get is the Zowie. They're the same size wise (perfect for me) however the Zowie has better tracking.

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

You're correct, it's not optimal for FPS games (or rather, the sensor isn't).

I know it's a boring option, but if you've been satisfied with your experience of the Deathadder, the best option could be another (newer) Deathadder.

You're correct, it's not optimal for FPS games (or rather, the sensor isn't).

I know it's a boring option, but if you've been satisfied with your experience of the Deathadder, the best option could be another (newer) Deathadder.

Oh, just looked it up a to find out that the deathadder 2013 has an optical sensor.

Razer makes some shitty products but the deathadder always brings me back to them.