Behold! The Ridiculous 6 build!

Drak3

In honor or of the stupid "will this PC run Minesweeper with [high spec build]" joke, I've decided to configure an even stupider build, named the Ridiculous 6.

Parts list here : http://pcpartpicker.com/list/fNVzZ8

The Corsair has all the space you need for extra large and girthy mainboards, 2.5" and 3.5" HDDs/SSDs, all encompassing water cooling loops, and large and in charge graphics cards. And we're not going to use any of it!

With an $8000 4TB PCIe x8 enterprise level SSD, mass storage is not an issue in this monster. Now, you really can keep ALL of your Exotic Butters remixes in one place.

Never run out of PCIe lanes with the 40 natively provided by the 6850K! Never mind the fact that the 6800K would easily make this setup its bitch, it's a lower number!

Never worry about the 300W power consumption of your system being too much for that cheap Dell PSU, out modest 1600W EVGA SuperNOVA G2 is just enough to have you covered.

Fight back at the harsh winters of Pluto! The Stock Intel heatsink and fan also come in the 2011/2011-3 variety, so your system doubles as a whole house heater!

And Last, but not least, play the most demanding of Minesweeper games with the ultra badass Geforce 210, 1GB edition!

Although, could you imagine LTT actually building this stupid config? I for one, would love to see that. I'd also love to see anyone come up with more stupid configurations.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.