Famous Youtuber "Yoteslaya" Died in a Car Accident

Trommenissen

Although it's truly sad he died I feel far more sorry for the other two people who died in the car with him

A responsible person knows you never try to beat a train

Unfortunately he might have been drunk driving. If anything good comes out of this, it better show people how horrible drunk driving is. If he was indeed driving under the influence of alcohol, that is very disappointing. He was arrested less than a month ago for DUI. I would've thought that he learned his lesson, but I guess not. It's unfortunate that such a legend had to die to such a stupid mistake that was easily preventable. 

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

How exactly is this news? First thing that came to mind was: "Who?"

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Unfortunately he might have been drunk driving. If anything good comes out of this, it better show people how horrible drunk driving is. If he was indeed driving under the influence of alcohol, that is very disappointing. He was arrested less than a month ago for DUI. I would've thought that he learned his lesson, but I guess not. It's unfortunate that such a legend had to die to such a stupid mistake that was easily preventable. 

There is no report on who was driving the car though

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

R.I.P bro I never knew you but you were cool. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Although it's truly sad he died I feel far more sorry for the other two people who died in the car with him

A responsible person knows you never try to beat a train

I agree man, they trusted him with tier lives.

Never drink and drive guys! especially when you've got people with you.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Doesn't mean it needs more than 2 threads in the same sub-forum. And I wouldn't classify it as died. I would classify it as killing himself and friends by drinking and driving and leaving two young sons and a wife alone. If you ask me, he's the disrespectful one.

I dont think it takes away from that fact that he died and probably regrets what he did. Why not just leave it be for once, Im glad I saw this one cause I hadnt seen any others yet.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Honestly, he was the disrespectful one for driving like a complete idiot and killing himself and his friends. It's sad, yes. But get your priorities in line.

I dont think it takes away from that fact that he died and probably regrets what he did. 

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

I dont think it takes away from that fact that he died and probably regrets what he did. 

It takes a lot away, when his dumb, wreckless acts caused him to die. Don't copy paste yourself, address us all in one post.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I dont think it takes away from that fact that he died and probably regrets what he did. Why not just leave it be for once, Im glad I saw this one cause I hadnt seen any others yet.

You know there is a button called MultiQuote next to Quote? :P

He's dead, he can't regret anything. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

You know there is a button called MultiQuote next to Quote? :P

He's dead, he can't regret anything. 

It takes a lot away, when his dumb, wreckless acts caused him to die. Don't copy paste yourself, address us all in one post.

There is no point in even saying anything to you. And how do you think I quoted you in the first place.

Thread merged and cleaned

@TheSLSAMG

Truer words have never been spoken, your comments sums up how I feel about this. These types of accidents could have easily been prevented. Years ago there was a girl I had a crush on and she was a sweet friend. Her life was cut short by a drunk driver. It's a shame the guy died, but someone innocent could have been struck by that truck. The entire situation is sad no matter which way you look at it.

We can only hope that this can be prevented through driverless cars in the future. What's said was said so I'm not gonna repeat what everyone says. Two things can come of these types of situations. Put an alcohol tester on the wheel before starting the car (some blood test maybe), or hope for the early arrival of driverless cars to go mainstream; hopefully the latter. My thoughts go to everyone who's been affected by any DUI driving, especially when 3 die every day from it.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

No sympathy for drunk drivers here, the victims and their family yes.

I came within a half second of being taken out by a drunk driver flying through a red light while in the passenger side of a car

years ago.

He took out the rear end of the vehicle I was in and damn near ran over a pedestrian walking her dog on the sidewalk

had my driver being going just a teeny weeny bit slower I'd have taken the full force of his car going at least 35kph

more then enough to cave in both the passenger and driver side of the small car I was in.

Dude spent 3 weeks in hospital and several more with his jaw wired shut after I got done curb stomping his sorry ass.

All the cops did was smile and call an ambulance and a tow truck....  His injuries.... "impact with the steering wheel"

was what the cops and ambulance attendants wrote. :)

I'm sorry, but if I got all the information right, I have absolutely no sympathy for whomever was driving. This was a 100% avoidable accident. Call me coldhearted, but this is simply Darwinism at work. You make a horrible choice, you deserve to face the consequences. Did the other two deserve to die? Perhaps not, but they aren't free of fault either if they willingly took a ride in that vehicle.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

If you have no sympathy, then if you could go back in time and save him, would you?

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

:(

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

watching his videos now is like talking to the dead

fells weird

and rip good sir!

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

If you have no sympathy, then if you could go back in time and save him, would you?

He'd have to watch the funeral of his victims first.

Was he on his cell phone checking his YouTube vids when he died ?

:o

Anyway yeah like others said there is no room for drunk drivers on the road.  It would be nice if the entire world got much tougher on crime.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S