Famous Youtuber "Yoteslaya" Died in a Car Accident

Trommenissen
So today Yoteslaya passed away in a car crash. He leaves behind two sons and my thoughts goes out to his family and friends....Rest in peace Brian ....<3

for those of you who have never heard of him here is his channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3LAmEliCwrdNXQIqA_NUWg

An here is the video a friend of his made in his honor:

Here another from Wickedshrapnel:

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

RIP Yoteslaya.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

I never knew who he was but RIP.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

I only really knew him Syndicate's videos, RIP Yoteslaya.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

RIP, he will be missed.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

RIP you zombies and borderlands beast! also here is the article on the crash http://fox59.com/2013/10/23/three-dead-after-vehicle-collides-with-train-in-vigo-county/#axzz2iZHUVRxX

Thanks will edit that into my post....

Intel 3930K @ 4,4ghz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair Dominator GT 16gb | EVGA GTX 680 Classified | Asus Xonar Xense | Corsair HX 1050 | Corsair H100i | Corsair Force 3 120gb | Western Digital 2tb Black |

RIP, I watched a lot of his BL2 vids and I'm currently subbed to his channel.

The investigation is still underway, and it is believed that alcohol may have played a factor in the crash. Police also said no one was wearing their seat belt.

Police said all warning signals and gates were functioning normally at the railroad crossing

God dammit..this is the kind of stuff that could have easily been preventable.

My prayers go out to his family and friends, R.I.P sir.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

No way, this is awful. He was my favorite youtuber for 3 years straight. I'm so sad right now. :(

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

No...NO....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This can't be. This has to be lies. It can't!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

This guy influenced me into getting World at War for my PC just to play zombies. This guy made me want to more and more go into PC gaming for the mods and fun that you could have. I hate when legends have to go.

Brian, you will be missed. 

R.I.P Yoteslaya: Custom Zombies Killing Machine 

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

He got hit by a train when he was trying to beat him while being under the influence of alcohol, also 2 other guys died with him.

I don't want to be a prick, but if he did that, then he deserved it. How a father of 2 sons can be so damn irresponsible, I feel sorry for his family thought.

R.I.P Brian...

Wicked's video nearly made me tear up.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

He got hit by a train when he was trying to beat him while being under the influence of alcohol, also 2 other guys died with him.

I don't want to be a prick, but if he did that, then he deserved it. How a father of 2 sons being so damn irresponsible, I feel sorry for his family thought.

^Not wanting to sound an ass either but if he died from drunk driving then he probably deserved it. You're compromising other's safety on the roads not to mention breaking the law.

I don't watch his videos but considering he has 500k subs I guess this is pretty sad.

Seriously!?!? This guy died and you comment about a freaking re-post. Thats not very respectful.

Honestly, he was the disrespectful one for driving like a complete idiot and killing himself and his friends. It's sad, yes. But get your priorities in line.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

R.I.P. Brian and friends. Take this as a lesson that drinking and driving is never worth it, ever. I hope there will be a charity set up for his children, they deserve all the emotional and professional help they can get after something as horrific as this.

R.I.P Brian...

Wicked's video nearly made me tear up.

Dude, I frickin' cried.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

Dude, I frickin' cried.

I hated watching Wicked like that. He's a big, tough guy, and seeing someone like that break down... It hits harder than any news report ever could.

LINK TO THE NEWS STORY > http://fox59.com/2013/10/23/three-dead-after-vehicle-collides-with-train-in-vigo-county/#axzz2iZHUVRxX

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Has anyone set up a charity/support page for his surviving family yet?

Although it's truly sad he died I feel far more sorry for the other two people who died in the car with him

A responsible person knows you never try to beat a train