Computer LEDs

Number 29

Hey guys, I was looking around for some LED strips to go inside my new pc since it has a window. I'm trying to look for anything RGB so it can hopefully match my overall theme of my setup. Anyways, Anyone have some good recommendations for internal + external leds? (i.e. for around my monitors)

Just now, Number 29 said:

Hey guys, I was looking around for some LED strips to go inside my new pc since it has a window. I'm trying to look for anything RGB so it can hopefully match my overall theme of my setup. Anyways, Anyone have some good recommendations for internal + external leds? (i.e. for around my monitors)

For RGB lights you have quite a few options like Cable Mods and Addoncustoms which i know has a kit that lets you extend LED's easily out onto your desk. However you can also get those kits online if you don't mind DIYing a little and cut/wire the lights to your liking. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

For internal, cablemods LED's are pretty decent, also the NZXT Hue+

For external, just go to Home Depot or any hardware store that sells lighting and see what they have for LED strips

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

5 hours ago, Number 29 said:

check below - should answer all your questions: