9f28gtC.jpg

MnDjpLl.jpg

lVQvKHF.jpg

NsUM1Jf.jpg

GJKglup.jpg

j0OmdhJ.jpg

MicFW68.jpg

30HcY7P.jpg

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

My pc can't handle the price of the game and the game itself

2 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

My wallet isn't big enough either :/ 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

1 minute ago, dexxterlab97 said:

Im sure your PC can handle it. This Game is very well optimized.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

My wallet isn't big enough either :/ 

I think I'd rather be bored than be poor

Just now, dexxterlab97 said:

I think I'd rather be bored than be poor

35€. Are you kidding me?

1 minute ago, Praesi said:

Im sure your PC can handle it. This Game is very well optimized.

They recommend me a 970 for this game. Me sitting here with a 760. 

I don't like playing on medium unless the game is something I love

35€. Are you kidding me?

And 35 euros isn't pocket change you know...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

35€. Are you kidding me?

44 CAD. Mirror's Edge Catalyst was 40 CAD and I enjoy it more. Well it depends on people but spending on half the price of a 750ti is something to think of

So what you are saying is that when I can play doom Doom-old-school-weirdgamer-1024x768.png

And if I can play Serious Sam 1 @ medium settings, I can play this game? Wow, awesome!

4 minutes ago, Dutch-stoner said:

So what you are saying is that when I can play doom Doom-old-school-weirdgamer-1024x768.png

And if I can play Serious Sam 1 @ medium settings, I can play this game? Wow, awesome!

Wow, no fair! You can play that sick game on medium? I can't even run it. 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

3 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

Wow, no fair! You can play that sick game on medium? I can't even run it.

How interesting... *me knows me is badass*

6 minutes ago, HungryHamster said:

I just beat Doom and this game actually does look pretty cool. I might have to check it out. Does it support SLI and if so, does it scale well?

Dont know. But even with only one 1080 you would have 60fps+ easy on max settings with your Display.

finally a game that impresses you, @Praesi? lol

i think flying wild hog have got my thumbs up, along with CDPR. i would have gotten this game, but i'm pretty broke atm 

1 hour ago, dexxterlab97 said:

They recommend me a 970 for this game. Me sitting here with a 760. 

I don't like playing on medium unless the game is something I love

Minimum spec is a 560 Ti which sometimes means 720p 30 fps min graphics but I've bought things in the past and been under minimum spec and still managed to get 1080p 60 fps slightly above min graphics so it's worth a shot imo

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Minimum spec is a 560 Ti which sometimes means 720p 30 fps min graphics but I've bought things in the past and been under minimum spec and manages 1080p 60 fps slightly above min graphics so it's worth a shot imo

I don't want to play 720p on a 1080p though. But yeah. Once I have money I can order it to see how well it runs and refund it 

3 hours ago, Technicolors said:

finally a game that impresses you, @Praesi? lol

i think flying wild hog have got my thumbs up, along with CDPR. i would have gotten this game, but i'm pretty broke atm 

It has the most important thing a Game can have. Fun ?. 

Just got this a couple of hours ago, fucking great.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

If it's half as good as the 1997 Shadow Warrior I'd pay a lot more than $40 USD for this. Please tell me the dialogue is just as good as the original.

-KuJoe

On 17.10.2016 at 8:33 AM, KuJoe said:

If it's half as good as the 1997 Shadow Warrior I'd pay a lot more than $40 USD for this. Please tell me the dialogue is just as good as the original.

50% BS 50% Penis Jokes ?. 

It is good that run and gun old school FPS games are making a comeback in the mainstream market over the the run and gun cover shooter, I enjoy games that just throw you in the deep end of the action without a tutorial or hand holding.

On 17/10/2016 at 7:31 AM, Quibiss said:

Bought it yesterday and I have loads of fun with it as well. The PC port is very good, the combat feels very meaty and has a lot of impact, good thing that they "fixed" the gunplay compared to SW1. The soundtrack is nice and Lo Wang is classy as ever. The only thing I do not really like is the massive ammount of trash loot, I always prefer the "less, but better loot" approach. But that is a minor issue in a game that overall feels very refreshing in the mostly stale FPS market (this and Doom in the same year, joy!). Polish developers seem to be the golden standard these days. Go Flying Wildhog, go CDPR! Also, the people who complain about the price .... In a world where even the shittiest so-called-AAA game dares to cost 60 dollars/euros this is a steal at 35€, and the 35€ in relation to the cost of your machines, I don't believe you guys are that "poor". 

I agree that it isn't a lot of money but it came out so close to big releases, Sid Meier's Civilization V and Dishonored 2 are on the horizon.The all-time peak player count for Shadow Warrior 2 isn't high for a major title but I think more people will pick it up when the steam sale is on.

http://steamcharts.com/app/324800