Needs ideas (creative people, please click here!)

AustinTheIntern

Hey guys so I need to make a phsyical timeline that will contain all the presidents of the US for my APUSH class..

I didn't want to do anything phony like taping pieces of paper together and the biggest paper i found was bristol paper but that isn't long enough to contain all the presidents with 5 inches between the names of the presidents..

so i was wondering if any of you guys had any ideas as to how i should go on with this project :P

EDIT: IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIT IN MY 3 RING BINDER AND NEEDS TO BE PHYSICAL LOL..(no powerpoints :P)

thanks for any help!

regards,

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Powerpoint

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Go to fedex/kinkos they make banners.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

Maybe a tri-fold presentation/display board? The one linked below, when open, is 36" x 48"
http://www.staples.com/Elmers-White-Corrugated-Display-Board/product_302919

i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz | ASUS STRIX 970 | MSI Z77A-G43 | 16GB Corsair Vengenace 1600Mhz | 128GB/256GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2x 240GB Intel 335 Series | 1TB WD Black | Corsair 650TX | CM Storm Scout 2 Advanced (Ghost White) | Win 10 Pro

wow I wish I had your APUSH class, I'm just sitting here studying while you get to do this
:c

White wrapping paper? you can get that in big rolls?

moebius loop, unlimited lenght

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

Connect the presidents with an outline on the surface of a ball and say that time doesn't go in a straight line but it's more of a timey wimey wibbly wobbly sort of thing. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

moebius loop, unlimited lenght

Well in an actual application, it would be twice as long as a single side of the same strip. It might be fun to make a contraption to scroll around the thing.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I updated my post.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

1. Grab two regular pieces of paper

2. Tape them together at the edges to make a tube

3. Make the timeline with a bit of inclination (like a screw)

4. Fold it and put it in the binder, since it's still the size of a regular piece of paper

5. Unfold it at school

6. ???

7. profit

You can just get an A3 sized piece of paper but then you'll need to fold it which will leave a crease.

1. Grab two regular pieces of paper

2. Tape them together at the edges to make a tube

3. Make the timeline with a bit of inclination (like a screw)

4. Fold it and put it in the binder, since it's still the size of a regular piece of paper

5. Unfold it at school

6. ???

7. profit

You can just get an A3 sized piece of paper but then you'll need to fold it which will leave a crease.

Didn't even seem like you read my post..

Dazzle everybody by making this thing:

76AOMGw.gif

lol nice one

why dont you make a flip book? , maybe make them all playing football or something

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Didn't even seem like you read my post..

No, I did, but what you're asking is impossible. Not to mention creating a helix timeline would be more creative than what you're suggesting.