Any Drone Enthusiasts?

Cactu
1 minute ago, Hackentosher said:

I talk about this in my So You Want A Drone guide, but when it comes to fpv aircraft, I think it's much better to build your own. The Vendetta and the Vortex 250 are good, but your own custom aircraft is probably going to be better for you. 

ok, ill look to your guide and try and make a build off that. Thanks again

8 minutes ago, Cactusneedle_18 said:

ok, ill look to your guide and try and make a build off that. Thanks again

I believe there's a really strong fpv community in California, especially in the LA area. I've built 3 quads and I can help you out with picking parts, also Rcgroups is a great resource although the forum interface isn't nearly as good as LTT. 

ASU

17 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

I believe there's a really strong fpv community in California, especially in the LA area. I've built 3 quads and I can help you out with picking parts, also Rcgroups is a great resource although the forum interface isn't nearly as good as LTT. 

do you have TeamSpeak (if you do the IP is in my signature) because I just need to have a conversation with an experienced hobbyist because my internal conflict on what to buy is really bothering me. 

19 minutes ago, Cactusneedle_18 said:

do you have TeamSpeak (if you do the IP is in my signature) because I just need to have a conversation with an experienced hobbyist because my internal conflict on what to buy is really bothering me. 

Just PM me, or add on skype. 

ASU