Best Silent 70x70x10 mm Fans

Zaburoh

Currently I'm using an Asrock M8 chassis and really like the itx form factor and portability of the case but the stock 70x70x10 mm case fans sound like a jet engine regardless of configuration. I sit right next to my pc so the noise actually is audible through headphones. Does anyone know of any fans that will be more silent? Also the 70x70x10mm is a fixed size due to the covering mechanism of the top and bottom fan cages. I tried 70x70x15mm fans by be quiet but to my dismay the added 5mm prevents the cage from closing. I have already played with fan controllers but the design of the case really requires the case fans to be going at full speed all the time when gaming.

• CPU
    Intel I-7 6700
  • Motherboard
    Msi Z270i Pro Gaming Carbon AC
  • RAM
    16 GB Crucial
  • GPU
    Msi 4gb GTX 960
  • Case
    Corsair 380t
  • Storage
    Seagate FireCuda 1TB
  • PSU
    Random Antec 500w from 2010
  • Display(s)
    Asus VS278
  • Cooling
    Exhaust: LTT NF-F12 Intake: Thermaltake Riing 140mm Orange Heatsink:corsair H75
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G105
  • Sound
    Onkyo 5.1 surround Theater Speakers
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

According to the spec of the StarTech fans they produce 33 dbA of noise, I'm looking for fans at 22 dBA with around 20 CFM.

In theory, either one of these should do it:

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/VN8Zxr/gelid-solutions-case-fan-fnsx0722

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/mfQypg/apevia-case-fan-cf7025s

In reality, I've never seen a 70mm fan that didn't sound like a hairdryer, and I've never seen any Apevia fan that doesn't roar like Alduin.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

True. 70mm fans all seem to be really loud. The Gelid fans are really quiet in comparison. I've used them before for another build but they also are 15mm thick which is just slightly too thick. I appreciate the suggestions though.