any one here good at photo shop?

You'll need to do a bit of work to clean up the wood pattern if you want to make it plain white without making the edit look amateurish.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

14 minutes ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

You'll need to do a bit of work to clean up the wood pattern if you want to make it plain white without making the edit look amateurish.

do you own photo shop?

11 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

do you own photo shop?

I do, but you'd be better off uploading the photo to a home decor website that offers a "design your room" functionality.

Making textured things like wood into a different color isn't exactly a simple task.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

24 minutes ago, DominicNikon said:

do you own photo shop?

You don't have access to Photoshop?

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

24 minutes ago, kirashi said:

I do, but you'd be better off uploading the photo to a home decor website that offers a "design your room" functionality.

Making textured things like wood into a different color isn't exactly a simple task.

It can be done, but it will take a couple of hours and requires a higher resolution image.

possible, yes, time consuming, probably, very usefull, not really.

I'm certain it can be done just like @AkiraDaarkst said, but due to the time consuming factor it would be hard to find someone that would "just" do it for you.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Its quite a bit of work to get it done good. You might be able to mask out each part and use a gradient map on them that will keep the wood texture but you can kinda change the color then. 

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

9 hours ago, xQubeZx said:

Its quite a bit of work to get it done good. You might be able to mask out each part and use a gradient map on them that will keep the wood texture but you can kinda change the color then. 

There are ways of getting the texture on a separate layer and then applying it back in Photoshop.  I thought of helping him out but the photo he posted is a very low resolution quality image and it's not even sharp enough to work with in certain areas.

18 hours ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

There are ways of getting the texture on a separate layer and then applying it back in Photoshop.  I thought of helping him out but the photo he posted is a very low resolution quality image and it's not even sharp enough to work with in certain areas.

I would agree. If I had a raw file I might be able to make a try on it. I'm by no means a pro in Photoshop but I'm slowly learning. But the first step to me would defenitivly try to fix the "warped" feeling of the image. It seems to be tilted in a bunch of ways. Would make it way easier to make selections and so.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"