Urgent Help! Please Help Me!

Go to solution Solved by minecraftyeet1,
1 minute ago, DatMageDoe said:

Check to see if other keyboards work. If so, log in and reinstall and/or update the drivers to your keyboard.

Restarted this restarted PC for the fifth time and it worked.

Just Now I Was Playing Gmod And my black widow chroma becomes unresponsive. But the space button works. I tried updating it but in the update and after the update it is still unresponsive. I'm just going to sit here on my iPad until I get a solution. Also tried restarting windows PC and plugging USB ports in and out. Can't log into my PC now. LED lights still work. Day 23, I keep staring into infinity, hoping for a solution.

IMG_1188.JPG

My PC Currently Is The P2-1320a.

Day 453, I'm starting to talk to myself. I don't know if I can make it.

Plug in and use another keyboard for now. Log in and reinstall and/or update the drivers to your keyboard.

We're all weird. Just in our own, unique way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Student of game design, nerd and relative loner. Been playing on PC on and off since I could first sit at a keyboard.

Still trying to learn level 1 Fireball.

SPECS

Desktop (Batman): XPS 8300 - Intel i7-2600 - 8GB DDR3 1066 - Seagate 1.5TB HDD - Asus GeForce GTX 760 - Dual Dell 1080p monitors

Laptop (Nightwing): Asus TP300LA - Intel i5-4210u - 8GB DDR3 1666 - 500GB HDD - Intel HD 4400 - 1080p 13.3" touchscreen

1 minute ago, DatMageDoe said:

Check to see if other keyboards work. If so, log in and reinstall and/or update the drivers to your keyboard.

Restarted this restarted PC for the fifth time and it worked.

To add to the above, do a full uninstall of the keyboard drivers and software, then reinstall the latest drivers and software from Razer's site before plugging back in.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.