No driver installing

melroy

Ok, so i have been having trouble with drivers for the last couple of days and i cant seem to be able to install any driver.

its not just the display driver its every single one of them, i was able to deinstall everything driver related but i still cant install any.

Thanks

Is your antivirus blocking anything installing, or are the are admins only allowed to download programs?

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

well i have turned off my antivirus and trying to install it alredy and i am not not a protected server or anything, i am administrator on this pc

What's the error message you get when you try to install anything?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

2 hours ago, melroy said:

what?

UAC. User Account Control.

Also, after removing drivers, you rebooted the PC right? Because when you remove a device completely, you can't install a driver before you reboot again.

Also, which drivers are you trying to install? Are they compatible with your Windows version? (32 vs 64-bit, not installing XP drivers on Win8 and Win10 etc)

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro