Windows 10 is butchering my PC

Sodak

So I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8 because of Halo 5 forge and oh my god it went from super fast on Windows 8 to super slow on Windows 10

i can't even watch YouTube

So is there anyway I could fix that?

My Specs:

MSI 970 Gaming Mobo

AMD FX-8350

16GB Hyper Fury X RAM @ 1600MHz

MSI GTX 750 ti 2GB

2TB Seagate HDD

yes new update fucked 2 of my friends

im glad that it doesnt update for me

I didn't know what to put here...

Fresh install into, forbid Windows to grab every kind of data without to ask, into update everything (OS wise), into download all needed drivers.

Than it's fine.

Remember that when you upgrade Windows, you need to re-install all your drivers again (see it as a clean install, but your stuff are kept. Drivers not on Windows Update (or old) aren't installed). Many times generic drivers won't give you the performance the hardware is designed to provide. And the built-in drivers in Windows 10 are now old. So it is best to upgrade everything. Keep in

4 hours ago, Sodak said:

So I decided to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8 because of Halo 5 forge and oh my god it went from super fast on Windows 8 to super slow on Windows 10

i can't even watch YouTube

So is there anyway I could fix that?

My Specs:

MSI 970 Gaming Mobo

AMD FX-8350

16GB Hyper Fury X RAM @ 1600MHz

MSI GTX 750 ti 2GB

2TB Seagate HDD

Well, first off the 9xx series chipset doesn't support Windows 10...  Additionally don't do a upgrade do a clean install.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

Definitely agree with those saying clean install, I accidentally forgot to after upgrading (activation crap before they took win7/8 keys) and it left windows 8 code in the OS and had things bugging out. 

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

Redo-Drivers. Try that if you don't want to do a clean install. Also when reinstalling (if you do) don't use express settings, use custom and turn everything off.