Onboard USB 3.0 stops working...

Go to solution Solved by EnVy_28,
7 minutes ago, comefightme said:

FUCKING FUCK! NEVERMIND MAN! I SOLVED IT! THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTIONS BTW!

IT WAS THE USB HUB ALL ALONG! 

I REMEMBERED I STARTED HAVING THIS PROBLEM WHEN I BOUGHT THE ASUS MG279Q MONITOR, AND IT HAS THAT USB 3.0 HUB.

I JUST REMEMBERED NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR SUGGESTION ABOUT THE PCI-E TO USB 3.

FUCK! 1 FREAKING MONTH!

I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW!

I LOVE YOU DUDE! NO HOMO!

Guys! I need help!

My motherboard's onboard USB 3.0 suddenly stops working after I openned and cleaned my PC.
It was working before I cleaned it and it has not happened before.
I normally clean my PC with canned air, that's it.

But then when I start my PC USB 3.0 suddenly stops working, at least thats what I thought!
The weird thing is, my keyboard and mouse still works, they're both USB 2 peripherals but they
are connected to the onboard USB 3.0.
And also front panel USB 3.0 works.
Basically, everything works excepts onboard USB 3.0

Here's my full spec:
OS: Windows 10 Digital Retail Version (Latest as of now)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H Rev 1.1
CPU: i7 3770K (OCed)
RAM: 32GB of Corsair Vengeance (CMZ32GX3M4X1866C10)
Soundcard: SoundBlaster Recon 3D PCI-e
GPU: ASUS GTX980 Strix
Capture card: This piece of shit (http://amzn.to/2djTz7o)
PSU: Corsair HX650
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3

I've attached the device manager and the device property.

Capture.PNG

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K ( raped to 4.4Ghz) | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix

Case: Fractal Design DefineR3Storage: 256GB Crucial MX100 & 1TB Samsung Whatevs | Display(s): ASUS MG279Q1x Cheap LG Shit

PSU: Corsair HX650 or something | Cooling: Corsair H80i | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 | Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure | Sound: SoundBlaster Recon3D PCI-e

Just now, comefightme said:

Try reinstalling drivers maybe?

http://www.drivers.com/update_usb_driver_main.php

Unfortunately I have already done that. In fact I've been troubleshooting this problem for almost a month now...

Tried everything I have found in google regarding this specific USB version's troubleshooting, nothing worked.

So here I am.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K ( raped to 4.4Ghz) | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix

Case: Fractal Design DefineR3Storage: 256GB Crucial MX100 & 1TB Samsung Whatevs | Display(s): ASUS MG279Q1x Cheap LG Shit

PSU: Corsair HX650 or something | Cooling: Corsair H80i | Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 | Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure | Sound: SoundBlaster Recon3D PCI-e

Just now, EnVy_28 said:

Unfortunately I have already done that. In fact I've been troubleshooting this problem for almost a month now...

Tried everything I have found in google regarding this specific USB version's troubleshooting, nothing worked.

So here I am.

If all you did was physically clean the pc, then there might be a chance you broke a contact or shorted something out.

In that case, that's just unfortunate

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

1 minute ago, comefightme said:

If all you did was physically clean the pc, then there might be a chance you broke a contact or shorted something out.

In that case, that's just unfortunate

Please don't say that, let's hope it's just a software problem. I don't have money to replace my hardware. Plus I can't barely find any other LGA1155 motherboard coz they're all replaced by 1150.

1 minute ago, EnVy_28 said:

Please don't say that, let's hope it's just a software problem. I don't have money to replace my hardware. Plus I can't barely find any other LGA1155 motherboard coz they're all replaced by 1150.

Try buying a cheap usb 3.0 expansion card or 5.25" drive bays with usb 3.0 so you dont have to replace anything

1 minute ago, EnVy_28 said:

Something like this:  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA1K643S4436

7 minutes ago, comefightme said:

FUCKING FUCK! NEVERMIND MAN! I SOLVED IT! THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTIONS BTW!

IT WAS THE USB HUB ALL ALONG! 

I REMEMBERED I STARTED HAVING THIS PROBLEM WHEN I BOUGHT THE ASUS MG279Q MONITOR, AND IT HAS THAT USB 3.0 HUB.

I JUST REMEMBERED NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR SUGGESTION ABOUT THE PCI-E TO USB 3.

FUCK! 1 FREAKING MONTH!

I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW!

I LOVE YOU DUDE! NO HOMO!