Why no talk of performance of Swiftech H220 in , "Thermaltake Water Extreme 2.0 ..."

While watching, "Thermaltake Water Extreme 2.0 Video Review Linus Tech Tips," I was surprised he never talked about the great performance of the Swiftech H220 using his testing methods! Why wouldn't he talk about the outstanding performance of the Swiftech H220 using his methods? I am new at this, so there is something I am missing....

He released an update video - they believe there was a problem with the pump and the fans - which was why it didn't do so while, stock, then did SO well with noctua. The results have been pulled and Swiftech is shipping them a new unit to test with. Much like their Kraken x60 results, which are a little weird. They may get another one of those as well...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Thank you, for the Swiftech H220 had outstanding results with the Noctua fans, and the results with the stock unit, did seem out of wack.

The other thing is that the Swiftech H220 video could of been made afterwards, yet was released beforehand. He has talked about stuff like that happening.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

The other thing is that the Swiftech H220 video could of been made afterwards, yet was released beforehand. He has talked about stuff like that happening.
You have a good point....

For the H220 results to be good Linus would have to use a tacho to measure fan RPM and using a variable resistor to change the input voltage rather then limiting voltage with an in-line resistor.

OR

Use a decibel meter to control the fans that way.

Otherwise he is just lowing the voltage to an unknown value.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

He said in the H220 video they were releasing it out of order since there was such high demand for it.

He said in the H220 video they were releasing it out of order since there was such high demand for it.
This is what I thought and would be my best guess also.