Looking for a motherboard

Greeting Linus Tech tips community!

I have a spare q9400, Kingston SSD NOW V300 120gb, and a MSI R5450 lying around

looking for:                                                                  What I'm aiming to do:
LGA 775 socket T motherboad                                   a 2 user 1 system unit pc for officework and web browsing only

can be as large as M-atx but preferably ITX

Dual Channel DDR3 1333 up to 16gb
VT-d support
serial port at the rear I/O

at least 1 sata 6gb/s 

Preowned parts lover from Manila, Philippines

CPU: i5-3570K // CPU Cooler: CNPS 9900DF // Mobo: GA-Z77MX-D3H TH // RAM: Ripjaws DDR3 1333 CL 7 // SSD: BX100 250GB // HDD: ST2000LM003 // Case: TJ08-E // PSU: S12II-520

Monitor: U3014 // Keyboard: Bloody B120 // Mouse: Rapoo M10 // Earphones: MDR-AS800AP // Laptop: Acer 4736z // Phone: Jiayu-S3 with RC2 ROM and 64gb 633x

1 minute ago, Sabinbp said:

Snip

Are you looking for an older motherboard or a younger one? Do you want it to be sassy or mellow? And do you want one that kisses on the first date or one saving itself for marriage? 9_9

I don't know how to react to that but having just read some articles about virtualization I think I'm not going to need a new motherboard. I just have to read up about the windows virtual pc tool and get working. I downloaded the .msu package from microsoft but I just get stuck on the searching for updates window for minutes. Also tried to run it from the command prompt with administrator level still got stuck on the searching for updates window. Currently installing all the other updates that I haven't installed maybe it'll work by then.

I'm just going to run a windows xp sp3 vhdx file. Allocate 2 cores from the q9400 and 2 gb of ram from the 4gb. maybe I'll add another 4gb of ram later to dedicate to the virtual machine.

I have a Foxconn G41MXE lying around. It doesn't support VT-d but maybe I don't need VT-d for what I'm gonna do anyway?

Preowned parts lover from Manila, Philippines

CPU: i5-3570K // CPU Cooler: CNPS 9900DF // Mobo: GA-Z77MX-D3H TH // RAM: Ripjaws DDR3 1333 CL 7 // SSD: BX100 250GB // HDD: ST2000LM003 // Case: TJ08-E // PSU: S12II-520

Monitor: U3014 // Keyboard: Bloody B120 // Mouse: Rapoo M10 // Earphones: MDR-AS800AP // Laptop: Acer 4736z // Phone: Jiayu-S3 with RC2 ROM and 64gb 633x