Best currency to mine with free power?

4 minutes ago, arvark said:

Sorry if I bother you, but,  my GPU has just finished, is that a full WU? How do I check how many WU I have?

No problem. I just play some xcom2 so i can pause for an answer :)

Every WU that you complete with your CPU and GPU is a full WU. Just wait roughly an hour and then click on your nickname in the software or under see stats if you use the webclient. You can see their your WU and points. The reason for the waiting time is that Stanford needs this time to update their servers and they do it every hour

On 16/9/2016 at 2:44 PM, Teddy07 said:

No problem. I just play some xcom2 so i can pause for an answer :)

Every WU that you complete with your CPU and GPU is a full WU. Just wait roughly an hour and then click on your nickname in the software or under see stats if you use the webclient. You can see their your WU and points. The reason for the waiting time is that Stanford needs this time to update their servers and they do it every hour

Another question. I reached 300k PPD, to be sure, they're 300k Points for every 24 hrs I leave folding on?

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

Check out Ethereum Classic (Coinwarz Link) or just Ethereum,

CPU: Intel i5 4590 @ 3.7GHz | Motherboard: H81-M-P33 | RAM: 16GB DDR3 GPU: Nvidia GTX 970 HDD: WD Blue JVPX 1TB | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Red Mouse: G502 

13 hours ago, arvark said:

Another question. I reached 300k PPD, to be sure, they're 300k Points for every 24 hrs I leave folding on?

Yes you will get around 300k points every day if you fold 24 hours a day. Keep in mind that it can vary from lets say ~250k to 350k points depending how good the WUs are. :)

If you use your pc while folding with small tasks then your PPD will go a bit down which shouldnt surprise anybody

How do I make money f@h? Joining a team?

i5-6600k (4.6) | Dark Rock 3 | MSI GAMING X 1060 6GB | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Crystal 460x

| Acer GN246HL 1080p 24" 144hz & Acer G246HL 1080p 24" 60hz |

PSU Tier List | PC Partpickers: US Canada Australia UK

Read the previous page

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2