deleted

jimbo4279

So red becomes orange...

I would say pink or a pinky red ;) 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

reddish-pink, depends on the lighting

although on the product page, it appears dark red

A66Z_130679223655958282gf7RwuHUWt.jpg

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

The photo's colors are off--just look at the can.

It's red--look at some videos.

If you want to go off of the colors in the photo, just use an eye dropper tool.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

18 minutes ago, amccallam said:

Hello, in the screenshot below, how would you best describe the colour of the case. Thanks

Untigtled.png

CokeCanCrimson

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

5 hours ago, JoaoPRSousa said:

White and gold.

It's f**king Blue and Black.

i5-8600K -  Asus Strix Z370E - Asus GTX 1060 Strix - EVGA 650W P2 - Samsung 970 Pro 500GB - G.Skill TridentZ 16GB

5 hours ago, I_IHaveNoLife_l said:

It's f**king Blue and Black.

Nuhuh. It's white and gold. wtf

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

12 hours ago, amccallam said:

Hello, in the screenshot below, how would you best describe the colour of the case. Thanks

Wouldn't it be best just to contact the manufacturer and ask about the color?

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

47 minutes ago, amccallam said:

The reason for this post is because I believe the colour stated by the manufacturer to be false, so was asking peoples opinions...

Ok that's understandable, but also know that depending on the lighting used when the photo was taken it can appear to be any shade of red or pink.  So it will be better to rely on the manufacturer's description, otherwise go to a store that has that case and use a color meter or Pantone color chart to compare it to.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer