What's wrong with the evga 650w psi

So i've been having a build in pcpartpicker and I've been changing and adjusting things for some time and now i thought i was finally done and posted here about it,and a lot of people well not really that much told me the psu wasn't good.Its a evga modular 650 watt psu with a 80+ gold efficiency so i don't get the problem.I've seen people use it with 2 gpus (ed from tech source) with no problem so what the heck?.personally i'm kinda really strict with my color scheme and really wouldn't want ketchup and mustard cables and in my country i can't get sleeved extensions without going full pricey.

p.s. my pc specs are:

cpu:i5-6600k

gpu:asus 1060 strix

ram:gskill ripjaws 2x8 gb 2400 mhz 

aaaand the rest doesn't really have much impact on tdp (not that ram has any) 

it is just not as good as what you can get if you are going with a middle to high end system 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

4 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

G1 or G2?

Or GQ or GS? :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

If you are referring to the NexG1 its because its group regulated which means it can't output just about all of its power on the 12V rail which isn't good since if you buy a 650 watt PSU you are likely running two GPU's which use power from the 12V rail. On top of it has not so good voltage regulation and average performance.

The only reason why Evga is really selling it anymore is because of their brand name and the high end PSU's associated with it, it being gold which everyone thinks is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and it being only 1 letter off from the famous G2 seires.

Also most people are in countries that have a broad range of PSU's to pick from which is why most people say to avoid it since you usually can get better for its price range.  It sounds like it would be the best choice for you in your country unless you mind linking to a merchant there.