Disgrace

Things that i have/bought (also included in list):

OCZ TRION 150 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Fractal Design Define S w/Window ATX Mid Tower Case

Acer G246HLAbd 24.0" 60Hz Monitor

Logitech MX518 Wired Optical Mouse

HiFiMAN HE300 Headphones

Any addition or upgrading of the stuff I have/bought is well appreciated  =)

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/KD7vjc

you make me sad with a 1080p monitor at only 60 Hz with such a nice build

Shipping sucks

Just now, GSTARR said:

you make me sad with a 1080p monitor at only 60 Hz with such a nice build

Can you please mage a suggestion on a monitor for my build than?

There are certainly a few things that could change for better balanced spending..... (keep in mind nothing NEEDS to change, but here are some suggestions)

These recommendations are based around this being a gaming build (since you didn't specify your purpose and this currently looks like a gaming build)

You don't need a 6700k for a 1070. You would be just fine with a 6600k. If you want the headroom or future proofness then fine, but you don't really need it. a 6600k is going to be enough for pretty much any game and any situation out there (with very few exceptions)

faster memory isn't going to make a huge difference in gaming in your setup. You need a fair bit more GPU horsepower in order for memory speeds to really begin showing performance differences. Granted, fast memory isn't really all that much more money so there is certainly no reason to AVOID getting it if you have the budget, but that is something to consider.

You don't need 650W PSU unless you plan on going SLI at some point. You could save a few bucks and get the 550W G2.

Monitor/GPU: A 1070 is a bit overkill for 1080p at 60hz. You could save money by getting a weaker GPU or invest in a better monitor (either get a higher resolution or higher refresh rate or both to pair with a 1070/1080).

Again, you needn't make any of these changes. Its just something to consider =)

P.S. You're gonna have a really sick looking computer and a really ugly looking CPU cooler. You might consider another purchase or some other aftermarket SP fans (like the Cryorig QF120 Balance/Performance series)

Yeah the 60Hz was really all I was looking at;

however, I didn't note that if you mainly play adventure, rpg games and NOT first person shooters, then 60Hz is just fine

Shipping sucks

4 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

You don't need a 6700k for a 1070. You would be just fine with a 6600k. If you want the headroom or future proofness then fine, but you don't really need it. a 6600k is going to be enough for pretty much any game and any situation out there (with very few exceptions)

I am planning to do some drawing in 3d, and I want some headroom.

5 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

You don't need 650W PSU unless you plan on going SLI at some point. You could save a few bucks and get the 550W G2.

I don´t plan on SLI with the 1070, that is if I get the 1080 in SLI or even the 1080ti

6 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

Monitor/GPU: A 1070 is a bit overkill for 1080p at 60hz. You could save money by getting a weaker GPU or invest in a better monitor (either get a higher resolution or higher refresh rate or both to pair with a 1070/1080).

Looking for a new monitor as we speak. ( Like GSTARR recomended  )

7 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

P.S. You're gonna have a really sick looking computer and a really ugly looking CPU cooler. You might consider another purchase or some other aftermarket SP fans (like the Cryorig QF120 Balance/Performance series)

It does´nt look like they even sell them here (Norway) I can´t find it in our "equavalent" to partspicker at least.

8 minutes ago, GSTARR said:

Yeah the 60Hz was really all I was looking at;

however, I didn't note that if you mainly play adventure, rpg games and NOT first person shooters, then 60Hz is just fine

As stated, I am preferably going to be playing fps-games

33 minutes ago, Jorgen297 said:

looks nice cant really complain

22 minutes ago, GSTARR said:

such a nice build

15 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

P.S. You're gonna have a really sick looking computer....

You guys must be Canadian (Too nice)

20 minutes ago, Disgrace said:

Thank you so much, I will try to sell my other monitor then.

It´s because of the 60Hz right?

I havent built a pc in 10years. I only use my iMac (sad i know)

Your monitor is okay, but if you are going to get a 1070, you aren't seeing what the card can do, this will hit easily 90 to 120 frames in some games, but using a 60Hz monitor is doable. I do recommend getting a 144Hz monitor in the future, and keeping your 60Hz as a secondary.

2 minutes ago, CodenameScorpion said:

Your monitor is okay, but if you are going to get a 1070, you aren't seeing what the card can do, this will hit easily 90 to 120 frames in some games, but using a 60Hz monitor is doable. I do recommend getting a 144Hz monitor in the future, and keeping your 60Hz as a secondary.

I got it for like 1300kr (157.5834 USD ) according to the converter. (Which is really cheap here)

What do you use a secondary screen for? (tsk)

Just now, Disgrace said:

I got it for like 1300kr (157.5834 USD ) according to the converter. 

What do you use a secondary screen for? (tsk)

So, you could have a game open on your primary monitor (directly in front of you) and have your second monitor (to the left, right, or on top of) for things like your internet browser, a game wiki, or anything you would benefit more from instead of constantly tabbing-out of your game.

Just now, CodenameScorpion said:

So, you could have a game open on your primary monitor (directly in front of you) and have your second monitor (to the left, right, or on top of) for things like your internet browser, a game wiki, or anything you would benefit more from instead of constantly tabbing-out of your game.

I´ve posted it for sale already, so I will consider it depending on what I get for it. 

btw: perhaps you have some tips on what cooler to get?

Since :

25 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

4 minutes ago, CodenameScorpion said:

Depends, air or water cooling?

If you don't know, watch this video: 

Initially I was looking for air cooling, I was looking at the Hyper 212 in the beginning, but the glam reviews for noctua is not to be disregarded

9 minutes ago, Disgrace said:

Initially I was looking for air cooling, I was looking at the Hyper 212 in the beginning, but the glam reviews for noctua is not to be disregarded

If you want silence, go BeQuiet!, if you want amazing performance, go Noctua, and for budget, but good, go for the Hyper 212 Evo

53 minutes ago, Disgrace said:

I am planning to do some drawing in 3d, and I want some headroom.

I don´t plan on SLI with the 1070, that is if I get the 1080 in SLI or even the 1080ti

Looking for a new monitor as we speak. ( Like GSTARR recomended  )

It does´nt look like they even sell them here (Norway) I can´t find it in our "equavalent" to partspicker at least.

As stated, I am preferably going to be playing fps-games

You don't need to defend your choices to me. you were looking for input on your build. I gave you input.