Motherboard needs

cvcvcv

So, hey guys! I'm planning to buy an i5 6600k with GTX 1060 and I don't know what motherboard I should buy. So please help me.

No issue, I just need a few things before we start. What is your budget/ price range? do you want it to be black white red? Do you like a brand more then others? 

3 minutes ago, R3DOPS said:

No issue, I just need a few things before we start. What is your budget/ price range? do you want it to be black white red? Do you like a brand more then others? 

250$ is my budget. Does color make any difference? But I guess black would be fine. I like Asus.

Just now, cvcvcv said:

250$ is my budget and I dont know nothing about the difference in each colors.

Well... you look at your mobo and you find it pretty or not. For example, I don't like the red and black color scheme; based on that reason alone, I'd never buy a red mobo. And that's really it as far as colors go: if you don't like it, straight up don't buy it and go after something else.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

Just now, cvcvcv said:

250$ is my budget and I dont know nothing about the difference in each colors.

If you have a $250USD budget for the motherboard you could step up to a gtx 1070, or i7 6700k, and get a $150 z170 board, the expensive ones really aren't worth the money, but the colors would just affect tge overall aesthetic of the build if you really care about that. 

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

1 minute ago, SLAYR said:

If you have a $250USD budget for the motherboard you could step up to a gtx 1070, or i7 6700k, and get a $150 z170 board, the expensive ones really aren't worth the money, but the colors would just affect tge overall aesthetic of the build if you really care about that. 

Oooh nice! Thanks man for the great advice.