What happened with tek syndicate???

Adam1984

I just switched on the tek and logan was talking about legal issues and a split with wendel and in the comments people are giving him abuse......

Wtf happened???????????

This should give you an idea what happened: 

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Ok so I found the thread on it, thanks for replying with the links anyway. I never would have guessed for a second that those guys would have a big bust up, they seemed to be very in tune with each other. Im dissapointed to hear all the comments about logan, im a big fan of his and have been for years. Obviously im behind on what everyone knows but I dont watch any tech channel every single day I kind of catch up on the weekend so im a few days behind usually. I hope that these rumours about logan arent true and I really hope they all go on to have success. I also think wendel is a great guy and I definately wont be posting any opinions on what happened about either of them, no matter what comes out as true. Just very sad, in fact logan looked really teary in that last tek episode. Anyway just wanted to share my suprise and concern for the tek syndicate team.

well, a TLDR:

there's internal struggles within the teksyndicate crew, resulting both qain and the girl that came from newegg to quit.

wendell is a 30% chareholder in the company and seeks to seperate assets to shape his way out, preferably he'd want the forum and its infrastructure, since the forum is basicly all wendell's hard work and money, and the community broadly likes wendell over any other crew member.

pistol did some obnoxious things, pistol wouldnt be pistol if she didnt, and the community wouldnt be the community if they didnt agree in equal and opposite force.

2 hours ago, manikyath said:

well, a TLDR:

there's internal struggles within the teksyndicate crew, resulting both qain and the girl that came from newegg to quit.

wendell is a 30% chareholder in the company and seeks to seperate assets to shape his way out, preferably he'd want the forum and its infrastructure, since the forum is basicly all wendell's hard work and money, and the community broadly likes wendell over any other crew member.

pistol did some obnoxious things, pistol wouldnt be pistol if she didnt, and the community wouldnt be the community if they didnt agree in equal and opposite force.

So whos fallen out with who in total? Im assuming logan and quain have, logan and wendell to at least a proffesional extent

Also, and I really dont mean to be intrusive, who is the girl with logan in the cooking videos? I thought that was his girlfriend/wife? Or is that pistol too?

4 minutes ago, Adam1984 said:

So whos fallen out with who in total? Im assuming logan and quain have, logan and wendell to at least a proffesional extent

Just now, Adam1984 said:

Also, and I really dont mean to be intrusive, who is the girl with logan in the cooking videos? I thought that was his girlfriend/wife? Or is that pistol too?

i think it's kind of everyone with everyone.

the girl in the cooking videos is pistol, who is as far as i know nothing more than an employee of the company and logan's "roommate" (as in, they have always shared a house)

8 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i think it's kind of everyone with everyone.

the girl in the cooking videos is pistol, who is as far as i know nothing more than an employee of the company and logan's "roommate" (as in, they have always shared a house)

She is the camera operator and video editor. Also is a fairly sizable streamer.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Oh right, so what do you guys think is going to become of the channel? Obviously it seems logan wants to continue moving forward. Not sure what I think of the new co host, he seems nice but Im not sure how entertaining I find him. Will it come down to lawsuits or anything or dont we know yet?

Just now, DeadEyePsycho said:

She is the camera operator and video editor. Also is a fairly sizable streamer.

pistol's streams are amazing xD

3088e9a9de.jpg

for those who have never went to the weird side of twitch, that's a bottle of vodka, she's really that pale, and she doesnt have her camera this big during gameplay.