Signed out when viewing Razer giveaway thread

Spunjerr

I really want to be able to enter the giveaway for the New Razer Blade 14, but for whatever reason, when viewing the giveaway thread, the page treats me as if I'm signed out and need to sign back in. Clicking sign in and signing in gives me an error, as I technically already am signed in. I can view any other thread and I stay signed in except the giveaway thread and I really want to be able to enter without having to make another account or something, since I'm not sure if that would count as a duplicate account entry.

5 minutes ago, Spunjerr said:

I really want to be able to enter the giveaway for the New Razer Blade 14, but for whatever reason, when viewing the giveaway thread, the page treats me as if I'm signed out and need to sign back in. Clicking sign in and signing in gives me an error, as I technically already am signed in. I can view any other thread and I stay signed in except the giveaway thread and I really want to be able to enter without having to make another account or something, since I'm not sure if that would count as a duplicate account entry.

try refreshing the page or use a different browser.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe the page was cached, in which case it has probably been resolved now, but if not try refreshing the page using Ctrl+F5 or clearing your cache.

HTTP/2 203