3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Entering the win the blade 14!  I'll be using it for my schoolwork and gaming.  I prefer the blade 14 over the stealth because it's better for gaming and has a larger screen.  Thanks for the giveaway!

NEW Razer Blade Stealth

that would be great this channel helped me decide on all my tech choices thanks so much!

I'm not sure the new Razer Blade Stealth can compete with my current sack of potatoes that i'm using for games, but I would love to compare the two:)

I would LOVE the new Razer Blade 14! I would not only use it for amazing lan parties... but OMG I would find the perfect backpack and have a tether-less VR experience! I would bring my Vive over everyone's house and show them VR! Thank you Linus and your whole team for the amazing content you have created over the years. Thanks Linus for the inspiration to create my own custom water loop rig for the first time after watching your ULTIMATE "Overkill" Water Cooled Build! I just had to make mine overkill as well after seeing it... x2 480 60mm and x1 240 60mm rads from ek with the amazing FrozenQ helix res. Rampage 4 be, 4930k oc to 4.5ghz, x2 titan X's Maxwell oc to 1450mhz, 32gb gskill, 1tb ssd evo, 4 tb hdd, 500gb encrypted drive. Drive bays are filled up too with Rog OC panel and optical drive so I managed to use up all the space for actual functional stuff in a huge case like the obsidian 900d. 1300w psu because everything else is overkill so why not the psu too lol... Temps never go above 40's on anything even in stress testing and cpu and gpu's stay at 30c at idle all while staying super quiet. Minecraft and youtube work great... DSC07733.JPG

A new razer blade would really help me play games when I travel. Long time fan, thanks for the giveaway!

Razer Blade Stealth please!  Would make college way easier in programming classes to have a computer that doesn't crash constantly. :) Thanks Linus Tech Crew!

I would go with the razer blade if I won, would start streaming and go ham on games.

Razer Blade Please :)

Thank you so much for the opportunity, you guys rock!

It would be awesome to get the Blade 14, because it would be amazing for gaming and schoolwork in college!

Getting the Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome!

I mean I would also be fine with the Razer Blade 14 as I game from time to time but currently I'm looking into a a cool low power usage laptop yet powerful as I am sometimes on the move and need to do my work on. Would be a nice upgrade to my 2011 power hungry laptop :)

Though, if I do get the laptop, I may just give it to someone who needs it more aka my younger sister who is in college as she is in need of a laptop and the Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome.

Also, I may be new here on the forumsbut I've been watching Linustechtips videos for years! Thanks for giving back to the audience! Good luck to everyone else in this giveaway!

I prefer the New Razer Blade 14 but honestly I'm okay with any Razer Blade laptop.

Damm that new Blade 14!! Makes me moist!

I definately want that!

Definitely want a New Razer Blade. Don't currently have a proper gaming laptop or anything capable of pc gaming. Love your guys' videos. Amazing work and keep it up!

Day One: Today was the day that it all went down. I was sitting down at my desk, trying to play CS:GO on my crappy computer that could only run the game at 10 fps when I heard a loud thud come from the living room. Assuming that my brother had broken something, I went to go check on him. When I walked into the living room, I saw my brother standing in the middle of the room with cloudy eyes and extremely twitchy body parts. I could tell from the exact moment that I saw him, that he was a zombie. I could tell that he sensed my presence because he started to approach me very slowly. Although I hated my brother, and even though I thought it would be cool to tell people that I was a natural zombie killer, I decided to just go back to my room and continue to play more video games.

Day Two: It's starting to get really annoying. My brother has been banging on my door nonstop for the past couple of hours, and although I was able to block out the noise by listening to the soothing sounds from Minecraft accompanied by horrible frame rates, my computer just died and now I have nothing to do. I guess I could leave my room and look for any other people who are currently surviving during the zombie apocalypse, but there's no fun in that. After much consideration and with the occasional interjection from my zombie brother banging on my door, I decided to watch Youtube videos on my phone. I have 100% battery, luckily and a fully charged battery pack, so I'll last a while.

Day Three: Heard a lot of screaming and gunshots outside. I think that the zombie apocalypse is starting to really affect my neighborhood. Strange, whenever I visualized myself living during the zombie apocalypse, I would always be the one who grabs a gun and shoots in all directions and manages to survive. I never thought that I would be watching Youtube videos of people playing COD zombies, nonetheless during an actual apocalypse.

Day Four: lol, some kid just got pranked real good, 10/10

Day Five: CATS ARE AMAZING THEY ARE THE CUTEST THING TO HAVE EVER EXISTED. WHY DO I NOT OWN A CAT! I WANT A CAT NOW.

Day Six: Went to go check on my brother, to see if he's still a zombie or what not. As I opened my door, I was able to push him back so that I could get a good look at him before he started eating my face. When I looked at him, well, I wish I hadn't. He didn't really look like a human, he looked more like a... uhm.... a meat pole. Yeah, a green meat pole, I guess. Now please excuse me while I go throw up in the corner.

Day Seven: I don't know what is happening, but I just watched a video of a bunch of people who went to this event called PAX or some thingy madoohicker like that and it seems pretty cool. 

Day Eight: Huh, just found a video called "3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY" and it looks interestingl. Well, there is a guy yelling into a microphone, and he's saying thank you. Uhm... you're welcome? Anyways, he started talking about how the channel was giving away two really cool looking computers and he explained that one of them, I think it was called the New Razer Blade 14 (why is it called the "new" razer blade 14? Does that mean that there is an "old" razer blade 14? Or was the company Razer just not creative enough to think of different names? I don't know, it sounds really cool though), was a gaming laptop. As he said that, I looked over to my old, crappy laptop that already ran out of battery. If I could just have a couple of more hours of computer gaming, my life would be complete. I would be able to forget about the chaos that's happening right outside my window, and I would be able to be able to enjoy the rest of my short life playing CS:GO with more than ten frames and without minimizing all of the graphics settings. Please, whoever is reading this right now, give a dying man a chance. Let me enjoy something called 60 fps for at least once in my life. This is my lastrequest, and with all of the strength that is left in me, I wish everyone else good luck in the zombie apocalypse.

Honestly I'd love to win either, if only to get out of the hardware dark ages.

As you're making me choose, though... the Blade, purely for that 1060. The 4k screen and latest CPU are sure tempting, but it's not like 1080p and a 6th-gen i7 would leave you wanting.

Thanks for the giveaway and keep up the excellent work!

I would want either one because I don't have a laptop and I'd like to bring it to my cousins house to play more games with him.

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

I got an old acer laptop with the worst screen ever made i think... So Blade 14 to game on would be awesome!

Congratulations on 3 million subscribers!!!

It would be amazing if I could win the New Razer Blade 14, my current computer can't run any games and has trouble running programs like word now, so it would be great if I could win this computer for school and some light gaming, it would really help me. Continue making the great content you make, thank you so much for making this giveaway.

I would like the blade stealth. I am just building a new desktop so I don't need the gaming power but replacing my ageing laptop would be nice.

I would like to win the Razer Blade because it would help me productivity wise in making more video content, gaming on the road, and some scripting too! I'd also say I'd like the Razer Blade better because it helps me test out the games I wish to develop alot better.