3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Oh the Blade. I never win these things but I figured it can't hurt to try.

I competitively play HotS, but recently had to get a sub on my spot on my team because my apartment was robbed and I lost all my gear. Really sucks considering I had just upgraded my build and had bought nearly everything to do a hard tube water cooling loop. Been slowly saving for a budget build but this would get me back in the game for sure. Here's to hoping! Regardless I love the content you guys put out, keep up the steez!

how awesome is this would definately love the New Razer blade! gotta be in it to win it:P

Hello from JP!

I'd love the new Razer Blade, for that amazing combination of sleek, transportable design with powerful processing and graphics. It's the perfect combination of work and play, and I'd use it for exactly that, work and games! I also think I'm pretty sure the laptop would turn a lot of heads, as I've never really seen any Razer products around up where I live before! ^^

Hi Linus Tech Crew,

I'm from Argentina, and I would looove to win the Blade Stealth, here we're like 2 gen back in Intel, almost in everything we are late but that is for other moment.

The Blade Stealth would became definitely my daily computer for almost EVERYTHING I could do. From home to university to work. I don't know, everything I do now with a notebook from nearly 2008 with an Intel Core 2 Duo, and my pc, I will do it with Razr Blade Stealth!

Thanks so much to you guys and Razr for this awesome giveaway!

I am an Software Engineering student. I would love the Blade for both gaming and coding, please!

I would love the Razor Blade. I just moved to Hualien Taiwan from the United States to finish graduate school and it would be great to have a thin and light for class notes and a monster at home for gaming. Keep up the good work guys love the channel.

Would Prefer the new Blade so i could do light video editing and gaming when i travel. :) and i live in a very small space with not much room so a gorgeous gaming machine in a small package would be really nice. i have tons of friends come over to LAN game old school fashion and i feel they'd appreciate something to use when they don't have a PC to play on while it's home. you guys are truly an awesome channel with top notch and witty content, been a fan for a few years now and do similar (if not much smaller budget) crazy PC experiments for fun. Let's just say LTT fits my style, haha.

I would like the Razer Blade 14!!非常想要!!!

Yeah! I would love the new Razer Blade :3 it would be awesome and it would be better for me to play and move for works :3 Good luck everyone!

If u don't know look for it on the web.

Oh! shit I don't know HELP ME!

I would love the GTX 1060 Blade ,so that i can study with it

I'd love to win the new razer blade! I am student going into Drexel next semester and having this laptop would be a huge help and save me money!

I would definitely want that razer blade. Need to game on the go when i go to sleepover at my friends house and show off to them :)

Definitely, the New Razer Blade.
Twice the RAM and SSD storage would already be a major upgrade compared to my recent laptop. But that CPU and GPU would totally blow my mind to play with.

Plus, it'd be overkill to use it to watch Linus' videos on it. 

I'll take the Blade please. Using for music. No 4K for that but give me ALL the hardware acceleration please!! (also quad-core, because quad-core)

I would like The New Razer Blade with dat Desktop Grade GTX 1060, also great naming scheme Razer!

I would live the  NEW Razer Blade 14 in order to change my toaster and be able to play Minecraft :).

NEW Razer Blade 14 :

Why over the Blade Stealth? Because I am kinda a gamer (a bit of a gamer) and prefer that one for its specs.

Why I participate? Well my now 8 year old laptop has a batterylife of legit 30minutes if i got no task opened (lost the battery and by the time i found it again it didnt work....) and kinda want a new one. And like many others i dont have the money for a new one.

Btw. my current specs:

Intel Dualcore 2.7 GHz

2 GB Ram

switched the harddisc for a 2 TB sata 2...

Belive it was a Nvidia GT 300 or somthing inside....it has 1GB Ram xD

and thats it...so comparing those too....my life would improve alot if i were to win this in short lol.

I want that new Blade 14, solely because I have never had anything better than a Pentium, and that's not even mentioning the lack any dedicated GPU whatsoever.