3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Definitely the blade. I love horsepower. I run vm's on my current laptop, but my current laptop really doesn't like Windows 10. It bsod's sometimes a couple times a day. A powerhouse that is capable of gaming would be awesome (I have integrated graphics right now).

both are pretty nice but I'd think the Razer Blade Stealth one ups the other because of it can utilize a full size graphics card, travel gaming? xD 

NEW Razer Blade 14 ! ! ! because i like linus and wanna use the same laptop as he does. maybe use for game or paperwork for the university. plz plz ! give me one ! the vpn service in china mainland is suck...

I would love to have the razer blade 14 considering my toshiba laptop runs csgo at 50-60 fps it would be a nice upgrade

I like new Razer blade, because of GTX 1060,WHAT A POWERFUL AND SLIM LAPTOP

I would definately want the new blade ,though gtx1060 in such a thin notebook,seriously.I don't think that's gonna work well,just looks cool.

NEW Razer Blade 14 have a great look, weight and hardware. I can gaming anywhere with  NEW Razer Blade 14 !!!!!:D

I'd really love to win the Blade. It's frankly amazing to me that Razer seems to be one of the few companies that can pack that much hardware into such a small package.

Thanks for doing this, Linus and Razer!

NEW Razer Blade 14  Please. Would help school work like you would not believe

The Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome I want a 4k screen so bad that would be nice.

I would really love the Razer Blade 14, as it would be a perfect laptop for university next year, sleek and powerful...

Unfortunately not available in Germany and very expensive :/

The Razer Blade 14 is stronger than my gaming pc ahahahah :D

ahh .. i would definately want the new blade cuz I dont have razer core lol ... still needs play some games ...

thx giveaway , as always .

( -,- Big fan from china .)

It be would be very helpful and mean a lot for me to win Razer Blade 14. Here's why :)

For almost a decade my life could fit in a single suitcase, and, briefly, in a dog cage. I would often change jobs and places to call home, but my love of gaming stayed the same since the day my uncle brought home a bootleg Russian ZX Spectrum, and me and my brother covered it with pillows every night as it was screeching while loading game tapes (our family wasn't huge on skipping sleep over playing). We bought 486 when everyone was rolling with Celerons, and the first Riva when friends had GeForces 5000 or whatever ran Giantz: Citizen Kabuto at more than 5 fps. Skip several years, I'm finally being able to afford a crazy build of my own, and I did. For a long time it traveled with me in a backpack, motherboard, PSU and video carefully wrapped up in a security check at every airport gate, while my monitor was sandwiched between clothes in a suitcase. Every town I would buy the cheapest case I could find and assemble the station, then work, play, study and sleep by it until another move. I never thought it could be possible to have a laptop powerful enough, well, not that I could afford. After seeing Linus's review of Razer Blade 2015, I kept thinking "one day, man", and if this isn't the one, maybe there won't be. It looks cool, sounds awesome, and it would help me with *ninjaedit* future attempts at UE4, hardcore wordpad usage and video editing anywhere there's a ~220V outlet. This is why ^_^

I would love the Stealth to replace my 6 year old MacBook Pro.