3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I'd like to have a chance at winning the new  Razer Blade 14 .

I would love to have a new laptop to replace my 4 year old potato that I call my laptop xD I would mainly use it for streaming and gaming (that sweet 1080 GPU :x). Besides, a Blade stealth will be useless for me as I don't have a lick of artistic talent. It is limited to drawing stick figures XD.

For me It's the Razer Blade , i don't really look for thinness in laptops. Way too many compromises imo

Hey there.

Long time listener, first time caller.

I would love to win the  NEW Razer Blade 14 because I'm in serious need of an upgrade from my IBM Thinkpad T42. I'm a starving artist that could really benefit from gear that isn't almost 10 years old. :P

New Razer Blade, as it is "Razer" sharp.  #1080pGamingGod #RazerSharp #Gaming@WeTheNorth

I would love the NEW Razer Blade 14 for all that gaming performance 

I would love the new blade. Would be a worthy replacement for my 8 year old hp dv6. Thanks Guys!!!

4K FTW! I would love to have the Razor Blade Stealth, because!.. umm.. 4k and stuff..

Razr Blade14, brighter display for when outside, plus extra GPU horsepower!

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

The New Razer Blade would be a huge upgrade for me since I'm still running an integrated graphics card.

As a returning college student, I'd love the NEW Razer Blade 14 so I can can take a gaming break from my studies and finally join the PC master race!!!! 

New razer blade! I always want a powerful machine for my gaming and video editing

That new blade would be awesome for pentesting and gaming. Much power such wow.

I'd love to have the blade stealth as a media laptop to complete my battlestation!

DEFINITELY the new Blade, gotta get that performance right?

I would love the GTX 1060 Blade, please

nerdy :B

New Stealth...cause dat i7. But I'll take anything. 

I have had a "Razor Bike", a "Razor Scooter", and a "Razor Electric Scooter". Now I think it's time for a Razer Blade. I need a new laptop to bring me into mobile processing into 2016 and new RAZER BLADE, fits the bill.

The  Razer Blade Stealth of course.Since i Saw Dyro working on a Razer Blade i become a hughe fan of this laptops.Would be great if i can add this type of gear to my Production Setup .

The razor blade stealth. It'll help me take note in the most ninja way durring class, and game on the go. While out stealthing around i'll also be able to watch all of linus tech tips, tech quickie, and channel superfun's content. 

I personally would love the Razer Blade Stealth, I don't use laptops for gaming and I recently got into streaming (could use it to watch my stream while I play,chat etc) . I also have tons of work I have to type out and this is really just a great all around laptop.

I would love to win a blade so I can game and use for school

I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to get my hands on the New Blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've wanted to start my own gaming channel for like almost a year now but my computer just can't run any games. Winning this laptop would be dream come true for me!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P.S Even if I don't win I just want to say that everything I've learned about computers, was from you guys so seriously, thank you!

I would like to win the Razer Blade 14. I would choose it over the Blade Stealth because I would like to game with it, so I could get to experience a high-end laptop. To be honest if I were to win, it would be the first ever Razer product and the most powerful device I would probably ever own. 

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING THE GIVEAWAY!!! MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!!

:D:D:D:D

Hey guys, just wanted to say congratulations on hitting 3 million! Still hard to believe how much you guys have grown since I began watching around 1 million. I would love to win the new razerblade 14! Being a broke college student, I havn't been able to enjoy gaming as much recently. With a cheaper laptop that stutters even in csgo! MIssing my desktop and would love the replacement! Thanks!