3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Razer Blade Stealth for dat 4K, mon. Should be awesome for the on the go photo editing.

I'd like to get the new razer blade because I was looking for a good pc to game on.

I would love to win the Blade 14. I do a lot of photography and videography and do a lot of traveling because of that. It would be nice to have a laptop that I can take with me so I don't have to wait to get home to do all the editing. Plus I spend a lot of time at my buddy's place and it's too much trouble to take my desktop out when I want to play some games together. So my reason for picking the Blade over the Stealth is because I would like a computer that I can do everything I want while also being able to take it with me anywhere I go.

I would like to get the new Razer Blade 14. It is definitely the best gaming laptop I looking for with its powerful specs.

Btw Congratulations getting 3M subscribers!

Hi guys.

I'd like to win the New Razer Blade 14 because I like the power it has along with a sleek design that really hides your power level while still standing out in a good way. It's powerful yet it's not large and heavy which makes it great for a student like me.

Getting high end hardware in my country is pretty hard since everything is expensive and, usually, outdated but sold as new. I'ven been wanting to get something that can handle games and specialized software with ease, I'd like to enjoy that feeling of cranking up the settings in a new game and still get better-than-a-slideshow fps. I'd like to play one of my favorite games, Skyrim, in the best possible settings and also be able to do my college homework on a beautiful display with enough real state to nail those bond pricing spreadsheets. A machine that allows me to do that and more is one of those things I'd like to have someday and with this giveaway the hopes of that day coming closer are up high.

To end this message I'd like to thank Linus and the guys at LMG for their great content. I'd personally like to see more absurd build log like "The Compensator" one (building an overpowered PC with soft classical music in the background). Also, I'd like to wish the best of luck to all of you participating in the giveaway.

Cheers.

I would love to win the Blade 14! Super cool laptop, exceptional amount of power for my gaming needs and CAD projects! 

I would like the Razer blade for development reasons because of its speed and to play games on it 

Well I'll take my 1 in 3 million chance to win that Razor Blade Stealth.

My 5 year old XPS laptop is at the point where windows doesn't even try to estimate battery life.

Hey linus ! I really want the new blade because it's just awesome, quite recently I wanted to buy a laptop but because I need to save money I couldn't afford a good pc, after about 2 years I want to go to university and that would be the best pc ever. ;) I highly thank you for letting me join this giveaway, and I hope to have a little chance against all those other people. good luck to all of you xD 

Thanks for the giveaway, guys! Any of the 2 laptops would be appreciated :D

I'll definitely be using it in my computer science class to program. It would be a nice upgrade to what I currently have lol

Blade stealth to replace my old asus k53sv that crashes all the time i use it.

And because i can just buy the Core for great gaming performance. But i will accept the Blade 14 too. Its not   a problem for me. Congratulations for fiat horde of viewers! 

My name is Hunter Aittama I am a freshman in college at Michigan Technological University, so I currently have pretty much no money to spend on a laptop. I would love to win the brand new Razer Blade Stealth. I just really want to win this so that I can use it for classes as well as for editing of my photography and videography so that I can get my name out there and improve my abilities and gain the skills to pursue a career in professional photography.

Hard to decide in all honestly right, because I most likely will not be gaming on either, I've got a much more comfortable desktop PC for that, yet I'd still like a good GPU in it just in case I do need the performace for something, or i guess if I'm out traveling and do actually want to play something here and there. 4K sounds nice but honestly I wouldn't need it since I'm not an artist, I'd mostly use the laptop for work and other small things.

So I'd love the New Razer blade, i suppose. It would definitely be useful for me as I would be able to do my schoolwork on it and/or keep job related things organized.

Thanks for the giveaway though! Good luck to everyone!

The New Blade would be for me, because i like programing and gaming and having both in one device would be awesome

Hey I just met you (razer), and damm you look sexy

What's your name? Blade stealth maybe.

But here's my entry
So choose me maybe

I would love to win the razor blade, i have never had a real gaming pc because the lack of money.

I would love the blade stealth!

Who wouldn't? ...apple fanboys are gonna kill me :/ 

I would love to win because I want to make a razor setup and maybe one day get sponsored by razor so I can do the same it would be amazing

I would love the Blade Stealth 'cause I'd really like to have a light powerful ultrabook and well..... it looks awesome

Oh man, I want that new Razor Blade. I've never had a gaming laptop. My desktop just kind of evolves, but I would love to go mobile finally. 

i would like the new razor blade so i can get my younger brother a present :)

On 4. September 2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like to win the Blade 14 because I travel alot and dont currently own a laptop. I prefer the Blade 14 because I dont need a 4K screen and could use that extra power for gaming 

I prefer that powerful. portable. Perfect. Razer Blade with dedicated graphics card for GAMING PERFECTED
be able to play some top games and do some editions