3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Seeing as the only usable laptop I have at the moment is a shitty one loaned to me by my highschool, I would really like to win the NEW Blade 14, just so I would be able to game some more demanding titles on the go

I would love the razer blade stealth because it has the newest Intel processor and even if it doesn't have a gpu it would be great for school.

The razor blade. I want to render something 1 minute long in 4k in Premiere faster than 10 hours... (right now I have cheap Acer laptop with i5 and 4 gigs RAM. When running Premiere CPU runs on 70 - 75 degrees (After Effects I can't even open))  And I'm travelling sometimes. I'm 16. 

Holy moly, I'd personally be extremely happy for both of them. Seriously, the Blade 14 is more powerful than any computer I'll own in the next ~8 years (I'm po' and family has a "computer is the root of all evil" attitude, so a powerful computer is only a fleeting dream.), and the Stealth would be awesome for photo editing. But since i'm only a budding artist, a stealth would be a waste, so let's go with the  New Blade 14. 

The blade stealth is definitely the way to go. Thin and light is way better for an on the go life.

On 4.9.2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Oooh, I'd love to have the blade stealth. My current Laptop does barely handle the stuff I throw at it and I know that Razer has started to support producers/djs/musicians, soo, yeah ;)

I want the Razer Blade! Forget compromises, I want power, not portability!!! (But still some portability)

Blade for sure....

It's compact....

Super thin...

Light weight....

Most importantly "Has a gpu"....

And Stunning looks....

In short a perfect Gaming Laptop

I prefer the razer blade 14 because its just seems like the battery life of the laptop would be better because the screen is 1080p I will be using this laptop (if i win) to photoshop and grapahics work for my custom game maps and channel, light video editing and some coding on the side

Thanks [LT]ModeBan.

well schools laptops sucks, i cant afford a new one so it would be awesome to win one. :) good luck to everyone!

Razer blade stealth please, technology has changed a lot within 9 years.

On 4-9-2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

I'd really like to win the the razer Blade. Next year I leave my country to go and study in America and I really need a new laptop. With this Razer Blade I will be able to play games there and do schoolwork. I prefer the razer Blade because it had great performance and fits more with my play style. I also realy like the edging that will come with it.

New Razer blade because it is so awesome, love you guys keep up the great work

Hey guys, this giveaway defiantly tops all the last ones!

I would prefer to win The Razer Blade, but both laptops are marvelous.

I hope I win. Good luck all! 

If I got a new computer I'd actually be able play games at  1080 P and do some video editing while recording another game in the background right now I have a crappy Intel Celeron in with four gigs of RAM and a 500 GB hard drive i need this badly also i want the razer stealth but it really doesn't matter as long as it has decent performance and if you choose me or at peast look at what i wrote please review the asus x551m i own the pc but there are not many reviews of it and i would like to hear your opinion for a $200 laptop at least when i bought it

2702 pages of people wanting this laptop? I would like either laptop. Both are works of art. 

I would like the Razer Blade pleeease.

However, I'm also happy to accept the Razer Blade Stealth, if that's which way the wind blows. Either way, I'm just glad you guys are doing well and growing and making awesome videos for me to watch on my days off. BTW, when is LTT going to get the demographically-obligatory excruciatingly-beautiful-female addition to the team?

Cheers!

RAZER BLADE 14, always wanted a portable gaming laptop, where I can play more games portably. But honestly, they both look slick as hell and I wouldn't mind winning anything. 

Congrats on the 3 million subs btw. keep it up LTT.

I would love to have the New Razer Blade the thing looks sexy AF. Some real portable gaming action with the gtx 1060. I would prefer the 1080p matte screen as well. . Winning the laptop could be a good start to my PC gaming.

Well may the luckiest man or woman win :)))

Awesome event, brought here from the YouTube chanel. My choice is the New Razer Blade.

I'm a college student, so a top-notch lightweight laptop would definitely be beneficial to me!

I want to have the Razer Blade Stealth because it LOOKS SO AWESOME!

Anyway I want to use it in gaming and in college.

I would prefer the Razer Blade 14 but to be honest, winning at all would be awesome, no matter which one. I would use the laptop for my university which I start in 3 weeks and with the 1060 I would also had a game machine at home. GL to all who enter.