3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would love to have the New Razer Blade the thing looks sexy AF. Some real portable gaming action with the gtx 1060. I would prefer the 1080p matte screen as well. . Winning the laptop could be a good start to my PC gaming.

Well may the luckiest man or woman win :)))

I would love the stealth cause it's a great laptop plus the giveaway is drawn a little bit after my birthday ... Keep on the good vids ... everyone have luck ... ☺

I've always dreamed of shaping the perfect moustache. With the New Razer Blade 14, not only can I have good looks but I can occupy my time while shaving with a few competitive matches in Overwatch. Take that, McCree.

Would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth as i would use it mainly for school and productivity but id by delighted if i win any of them :)

Razer Blade Stealth because that display is just so beautiful

i wont NEW Razer Blade  becouse i nead new gaming loptop

Would love to get my hands on the new Razer Blade! Throwing my name in the hat. Thanks!

-D-

The blade would be nice because i want a new pc but my dad recommends a laptop :dry:

Definitely the Razor Blade Stealth
I really like the concept and the portability will be a huge plus for uni next year!!

Also thank you for all the content, I really enjoy your vids.
I'm ashamed to admit it but I just found this forum, but I'll be using it a lot in the future I think!!

would love the New razer blade 14! would be a much needed upgrade, and to finally be able to bring some gaming equipment to my friends house :D

The New Blade would be awesome for traveling and working.

My four year old MacBook really has seen better times.

I would have to say blade, with the 1060. Why would i even need a 4k screen on something so small :)) this is ridiculous. Also the blade is portable nuff, i hunk around a inspiron 7720 se gt 650m, so the blade would be just the power brick in comparison :)) and soo much more powerfull. Dosen't that just piss you off that you have a big laptop and this ultra thin thing kills it in performance :))

I would use NEW Razer Blade Stealth to code on it or to watch movies in 4k.

It would be my first laptop.

Thanks

I would love to have the blade 14. So much I would finally be able to and get done. I scratched built a PC recently with mostly parts from 2011 and now a PSU from 2006 and with a 5750 not going anywhere lol. I never game over 1080p anyways and need frame rates! I would forever bow to the glory that is Linus Media Group and Razer of I won this. Thanks for the chance. 

On 2016. 09. 04. at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

I would like to get the Razer Blade becouse next year i will go to university and i only have a PC..

Would love to win the new blade, would really help with editing and other things!

NEW Razer Blade 14, Please! would be a massive upgrade from my current laptop

The Razer Blade Stealth
Touchscreen and light

Thank you and Razer for doing this giveaway, i've watched your channel for years and you guys inspired me to go to college and become a system administrator.

This is also a part of why i would want to win the razer blade, the cpu and ram would definetly benefit me in creating VMs needed for school. 

I'm working at the moment saving up for a laptop for this purpose but it would help me alot if i could win one. 

Good luck to everyone and congratulations to the winner.

I would go with the Razer Blade 14, I have to get my gaming in on the go. Or at work!!! 

I would like the NEW Razer Blade Stealth than I finally play some real games and play online