3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

So i took a peek into the future and i won the Razer Blade 14. sorry guys.

I would want the new blade. i would use it for schoolwork and for my go to device for my down time. reason i would have the new blade instead of the 14 is because i want a laptop that is sleek, functional, not optimized for gaming laptop that will be reliable and last me for a long time... and MY CURRENT COMPUTER IS SO LAGGY THAT IT TAKES  1 FULL MINUTE FOR IT TO LOAD THE "NEW PAGE" TAB! I don't even know if this will be posted at all... so plz pick me.

i would like the razor blade stealth because i have a custom built pc of all of my gaming and ive been in the market for a really powerful yet portible laptop for college.

also congrats on 3 million subs!!!

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

In University at the moment, and sometimes I'll visit my parents on weekends but my computer stays up at the university so wining the Blade Stealth would be terrific as I could game anywhere I choose!

I've been stuck with GeForce 7100 GS and integrated graphics on my laptop for a decade, frustrated about their performance especially in games. I watch your videos and see all the electronics i cant have and its very interesting to learn so much about them. if i ever win this contest i would like the Razer Blade. I don't need anything more. Thank you

Hi, My Name is Moises.

I am a huge Tech Nerd and I would the a NEW Razer Blade because I like Razer and the windows operating system, Currently I own one computer; A laptop, it is a Toshiba Satellite C55-A5310 it comes with an lintel Core i3 3120M 2.5 ghz, 6 Gb of ram, and an Intel Graphics 4000. I only play one game on It which is Rocket League. Sadly i will only run at 30-47 Fps on low settings. With the NEW Razer Blade I would be able to play not only Rocket league but also, LEGO Star Wars Saga, LEGO Star Wars TFA, Ops3, Fallout 4, Minecraft, LEGO Avengers, And LEGO Marvel Super Heroes.

As a hobby I like Helping people with any tech issues that I can help with, the computer won't boot, any services that aren't  turned on like the print spooler, and even hardware replacement. I have even gotten as far as messing around with the registry in windows 10 and 8.1. When I am not playing or helping any one I am usually editing photos or learning how to code with Java or HTML.

If I win the NEW Razer Blade I will most certainly buy adobe photo shop. Since I will then have two computers I can venture into the more advanced setting in my Toshiba and see if they are safe for optimization on the NEW Razer Blade.

Please choose me! I will tremendously appreciate it.

Thank you.

I need  NEW Razer Blade 14, because i'm going to university of technology so i need laptop with some power.

I would loveee the NEW Razer Blade 14. Can't game on my old macbook haha :D ty linus & LTT team & razer!

Hey, I would definitely like the Blade because of the portable functionality and being able to edit on a secondary machine!

Blade 14 it is . Will not game a lot on laptop so 1080p is ok for me. It would be great to have a light and portable laptop for my designing and editing work

I'd Love the 'NEW Razer Blade Stealth' as i am an artist and will be starting university (College) studying Game Art at the end of September, so this would be great for me when i'm on the go or in a lecture! Also I've not experienced 4K yet and would love to see the stealth in action!!

Also Well done to Edzel, the Laser Etching look awesome!

Love your videos Linus, your videos helped me to build my first computer 5 years ago! 

- iambrendanuk

P.S. Please come to the UK and do a meetup :) 

I need a new laptop. I'm writing my Masterthesis and my laptop is starting to fail.

MASSIVE congrats on 3 million subscribers, and to be honest I would love the Blade. I love gaming and at the moment I am only using a TERRIBLE  HP laptop, which the keyboard has just lost the Control and Space Bar Key :(. (By the way I'm totally fine with either (just saying ;) ). Thanks, luv ya lol

I like bladed melee weapons and I like stealth games.

Also my laptop is crap with dead Ati HD 5470.

New Razer Blade 14, as I would definitely use it for gaming!

...Also for studying. Don't have a laptop, can't really afford to spend too much money.(But mainly the gaming thing)

I was relieved when Luke said it was a 1080p screen, as it would be better for performance and battery life, and having never gamed on a higher resolution, I wouldn't care too much about it.

Congrats on 3M subs!

I would want the Razer Blade 14 for sure! I need a new gaming laptop 

A Razer Blade Stealth would be amazing. That black anodized aluminum with Edzels design would be perfect. I'm a soldier and that would fit right into my kit, plus I have a lot of free time so it would be great for content consumption!

Definitely want the Blade. As  much as I like to Frankenstein a PC from parts of old computers that I rarely get my hands on... It would be nice to have something of my own that I can use and game on so I don't have to rely on someone else's.

The New Razer Blade looks awesome. I'd love jsut to try that one out. Super thin and powerful, love it!

NEW Razer Blade 14

never had a gaming laptop before and would be nice to have one for my girlfriend :)

The NEW Razer Blade 14 would be perfect to help me finish my CS major and game in the weekends!!!

Would be awesome with the Blade 14! What a cool giveaway, go racer!!