3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

On September 4, 2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Want the Razer Blade, because I've never had a gaming laptop and I want one when I'm traveling.

I'm in for the  NEW Razer Blade 14, NOT for the Stealth because of the GPU. I'm not a hard core gamer so a laptop like this would be perfect. When I saw the video, I said to me that I'm gonna go for the Stealth, hoping to be the only one who will compete for it, but it seems I was so wrong :))) So, since the new Blade 14 is more useful to me, I'm in for it. (my PC is 7 years old. I'm hoping for mercy mentioning this, even tho it might ruin my chances to win if the winer is chosed by the comment)

Wish me luck (yea... sure haha)

Congratz!

NEW Razer Blade 14 as the graphics card in my current rig has blowen and therefore making gaming go from laggy to unplayale, this would e the dream setup for me as i am going into my finall year of school and it would be amzing to get school work done but also allow for some relaxing time.

The razer blade 14, gaming for sure..my laptop is dying..i can only game on low settings now.. :P

Razer blade stealth cause of that kaby lake i7 and 4k screen

I want the new Razer BLADE. I simple reason. I can't buy one in Slovenia and i want to have a pure gaming notebook for my personal driver. I work i use only professional notebooks. Currently use Lenovo P70 max out config so it would be nice to see how gaming notebooks stack up to that beast :). And i'm a big fan of razer design and want to see it in person :)

I would like to recieve the Blade 14. After watching you show all that fancy hardware I kind of deserve it, don't I?

I may do computer science but that doesn't mean i have a clue what you were saying about the specs but watching the video i heard this laptop could be used for an artist and my friend is an artist so i thought y not give them the laptop if i was to win.

GLHF Hope who ever reads this wins :D

On ‎4‎. ‎09‎. ‎2016 at 11:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

Id love the Razor Blade:) as i need a new computer and it would be lovely for producing since i travel Quite some and im not a lot at home :)

Would love the 1060 blade, would be a great upgrade to my old macbook

I would like the new blade. My old laptop is an old 2008 hp pavilion. The 1060 would be an awesome uograde for me.

I would get the new razer blade to replace my crap 2010 mac. Plz get me out of the mac subordinate race (it sucks here) and into pc master race

Dear LinusTechTips,

Next year is my 3rd year of high school. Earlier this year, my surface pro 3 died. I would love if you would give me the razer blade.

Thanks,

Fuzzybuzzz

I want the new razer blade 14. I am going to use it for gaming, programming and media.
Love your channel, thanks for your videos!

Razer Blade 14 for sure, I have been wanting one of these laptops for so long now it would put a smile on my face so big that the joker would get a inferiority complex. 

Is this how i coment ok, I like to win the razer blade and I will use it for gaming in trip and to I can beat my brother in gaming 

I would love a Razer Blade Stealth! What is better than the ultimate ultrabook?
Btw congratz on 3 mil!