3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

New Razer Blade with a GTX 1060 .... Dying for this laptop!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love the Razer Blade Stealth, there's just so much to like about that laptop. Thin and light as well as fantastic build quality and specs. On top of that, the 100% Adobe RGB coverage means that color work for animation and graphic design will be even better! No more crappy TN panel color work xD

Nothing to not like!

Hope I'm not too late, I'd love to win the Razer Blade 14 to have some portable PC master race goodness by my side while I begin my engineering studies next year!

Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on 3 mil subs!

The Razer Blade 14. My laptop died 3 years ago and I'm piss poor...

I'd love the Blade 14 for my college work and a litle bit of gaming. I'm also doing music softwares and video editing, so the Blade would definitely give me the smooth experience i need on the go because my 5-year-old pc is felling it's age. BTW congrats for the 3 million subs, plz make more great content videos and thanks for the giveaway.

Long time lurker, first time poster - In need of a new computer to program on and a one at that doesn't crash when I have 4 chrome tabs open and writing essays on word.

I would like the new blade- but the blade stealth with that 4k screen would be amazing for my graphic design work. Also guys congrats for 3 mil- I have been here almost since day one! I like what you have become- amazing actually when I remeber Luke and Linus freezing in his garage doing the wan show!

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

Hey there, I would definitely prefer to "win" the new Razor Blade.It seems that would be the most viable option for myself.Id unleash its power upon the gaming community and leave a wake of carnage behind.But all in all I could finally use that "neat" sling pack that Linus had such difficulty with lol.Either or I still love your channel 

This is a hard choice, but I would prefer the razer blade over the stealth. I am actually a competitve laptop stacker. If you don't know what that is, it's kinda like building houses out of cards except with ultrathin laptops. The razer blade would give me a good thickness for a strong base, but the color with the razer logo would be perfect for the design I plan to go for. 

I want the new razer blade pleaaaaaaazse!  I hope, my entry in valid. I know the reason why? Because is freaking awesome anday in my country I can not get one, and the sthealth needs the razer core, but if you give way one.... haha 

Loves you guys, always see your tech videos. 

I want the New Blade of course! Being in university, I can't afford to spare money to buy a graphics card for my desktop, so a laptop that is excellent for playing games would be amazing to have! Its specs are better than those of every computer I have owned combined... Its even lighter than my current laptop, which is amazing considering what it has in it!

id like the razor blade because its awesome and im going on vacation this year and it would be awesome to have

I would love the new razer blade. I've recently gotten into tech and want to start computer science course but I have no way of doing it. This would really help me.

Ps. Love the show.

Id really take anyone of them since i dont play much. id use it for music production. :)

I would love to win the razer blade 14, i would use it for gaming since i never had one before. I prefer the razer blade 14 over the stealth because i'm not interested in 4k because i know it can't run games at that video quality.

Would love the New Razer Blade, don't have a laptop. Was going to get a cheap laptop but this would be so much better.:D

The new Razor Blade for that sweet performance in a small package. Always loved that laptop but didn't have the money for such a nice product.