3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

This may be a needle in a haystack competition but i'll give this a shot xD

I like to win the Razer Blade Stealth mainly for school purposes, video and photo editing, and programming :) maybe even a little bit of gaming to burn some time :)

This laptop will surely be a great help for me since it is much faster and portable than my desktop computer that was bought in 2010 :D

Wish the best of luck to everyone :)

I would like a razer blade laptop because well I don't own a laptop myself. :/

i would love to win the Razer Blade Stealth to get dat op gaming on the bed :D !!! 

I would love the Razer Blade 14 so I can bring it to lectures and pretend I know what I'm doing with my life!

NEW  RAZER  BLADE 14, I  JUST  WANT  TO  PLAY  GAMES.

Would love a Razer Blade 14!!!!!!!!!

my laptop is in the shop and it seems that it is done serving it job....plus i miss playing games 

!      /-----\============@  pew pew pew  chose me plz 
 |_____/_______\_____
/____________________\
 \+__+__+__+__+__+__*/

Having just built a brand new gaming PC I don't really need the power of the Blade 14. The Blade Stealth would be my pick for that ultra portability and beautiful 4K screen! Good luck to everyone, and congratulations LTT for 3 Million! 

Firstly. Congrats on 3mil subs :)

I would love the Razer Blade. I love to game but have no way of gaming outside of the house. 

It would be perfect for me and go well with my other Razer products :D

Thanks Razer!

I would like the new Razer Blade 14.

Why? Because that majestic piece of craftsmanship packs almost all the components of my desktop in that amazing sexy form factor. And I would be able to show all those console basterds on my school what real gaming should be with this mobile graphical processing wonder.

:D

Of course the Stealh is great too but I don't feel the need of the 4k screen for my use case. And since it does not have a dedicated gpu, gaming on the go might be a no go.

Congratulations on hitting this amazing milestone and I wish all the other entries to this giveaway best of luck.  

And Razer, keep up the good work with these amazing products and thank you for making this giveaway possible.

"The Rusher" - Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro WiFi AC CPU: Intel i7 4790K @ 4.4 GHz CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Nepton 240m RAM: Gskill TridentX 16gb 2400Mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1060 6GB OC Edition Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250gb // WD Blue 1tb PSU: Silverstone Strider Gold 650w Case: Coolermaster CM 690 III Window + NZXT Blue LED's

I would use the Razer Blade for making the most badass presentations for my first-ever-students. And on the off time i would kick their buttocks in Overwatch.

I really love the new Razer Blade.   Though I'm an unlucky man,I‘d want to try

hoping to win the razer blade gaming laptop, i can use this to play games and also for doing reports, this laptop can save my ass this finals. xD more power to linus media group. god bless! :)

I would like the razor blade so if go to my uncles I have a PC soon can play games (this maybe a dupe so delete my first one this is a more detailed explanation why I want one) Also i heared on the razor website that it comes with fl studio 12 producer for free so i can make music and im planing to unbox it on camera

Edited by Spencer109
fixed a typo and added some more details

I would really really like  Razer Blade Stealth I would use it to play new games like The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4. My gaming experience was never great I had shitty 1 MBit internet which i had a lot of problem with there was a lot of games i couldnt play and I still play with my old pc with a AMD 6450 HD 1gb vram which I dont really hate its just that I would like to have good gaming experience for once I know this would be too good to be true but I have my hopes up.

NEW Razer Blade Stealth is good to me,I like to run vmware programs in portable PC. 

I would like the Razer Blade Stealth please god or the giveaway picker !! If i win im for sure turning into a laptop gamer and quit desktop pcs with this specs holy molly is this heaven ?!

Thanks for the giveaway and gratz for the 3m !! :DD

The new blade 14 would be sick. And I would be, so I could stay at home and play.

i would like to have the razer blade 14. i have never pc gamed before, i have always been a console besant as they call it. maybe this could get me into pc gaming. thx

Blade 14, as i am needing a laptop for uni, so why not enter the giveaway :D