3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would like the new Razer Blade 14 please! I never had a console and also never had a real gaming rig. A gaming laptop would be great for my wants + needs (going to University soon!)

P.S. Will my entry be invalid because this is a new acc?

Hi,Congrats, I want the Razor Blade stealth, because I want a good laptop so I can edit my YouTube videos and get millions of subscribers .... Pls contact : Twitter - AryanBansal904

Hope I win ??

I think I would have to pick the New Razer Blade Stealth. Partially because I already have a desktop for gaming and it would honestly be kinda sad to get a laptop that is better...

Holy balls!(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧    I would love the new Razer Blade, I hope I win ????????????????

I would want the new Razor Blade 14. I've been looking to replace my laptop for a while now. It can only handle the first section of Crypt of the Necrodancer.

I think it's not nice to ask for the gift you want, so....

I will let YOU decide which laptop you want to give me.

What will I use it for? It is time to retire my 7 years old HP DV3, the Nvidia GeForce G 105M struggles with the latest AAA titles ;)

(P.S. If you put a gun to my head, than I will answer The New Razor Blade 14, but otherwise I will just be glad I got something!)

I would love to have a new Razer Blade! Though I would be happy with a Stealth as well :)

Hope I win :) 

You guys really deserve 3 million subs, your content is consistently top notch, especially when there's an awesome giveaway! :D

It'd be great to have the NEW Razer Blade 14 so that when I travel, I can take my Razer Blade and my Razor Blade with me...O.o

That was terrible.

have to go the new blade, gaming on the go would be a great thing to have!

and congrats on 3million! now on 6!

Would love the New Blade Stealth, I m a new content creator that would truly appreciate the potential the blade stealth offers for the on the run content creation.

Thanks guys have a great day. 

Me: HOLY LACTATING LEFT AXOLOTL NIPPLE this is the best laptop give away competition I have ever come across throughout my entire existence on this planet.

Linus Sebastian: You bet, your concave and delicate left nipple, this comp is the most DANK and NEATO  event that you'll ever enter in your entire life.

Me: Hell yes it is, a free give away laptop of my choice, where anyone of any age and species can enter and have a chance to win. This is way better than getting a full scale, living model of Donald Trump covering himself in truffle oil.

Linus Crew: Damn straight, you're right, this give away is so good that even Jesus accepts this amazing competition as one of the best human feats in history.

Nick Light: That's right, but the real question is what laptop do you choose CommanderPicklez?

Me: Hmmmmmmm, good question wise noble one.

*With a slight pause, I clutch my butt cheeks firmly together whilst sweat pours down my forehead. After a few seconds I take a deep breath, inhaling with extreme force.*

I would personally have to choose the admirable Razor Blade 14, due to its high sextirity of 17 and the laptops streamline architectural curves that resembles Ainsley Harriott's smooth shiny bald head. This laptop is the definition of sex appeal and I have had countless dreams of extreme euphoria about this laptop and OW YEAH, I would use it to shave…. BA DOOM TSH

Nick Light: Wise choice you gracious creature, I will have to consult with my other elders to decide if you are worthy enough for this compact power.

Me: Ok, and thanks for the giveaway you conceived.

Yea so in short, I choose you

Pika...RAZER BLADE 14

Disclaimer

Sorry if you got offended in this

This is not realistic in anyway

Don't take this seriously

I used the words nipples to many times

You Don’t Wanna Know how long the original was!

I put too much effort into this

What am I doing?

:D thanks for this competition Linus team and Razor

The new blade, i need a laptop i can use on my long commutes to school to game on. The design is also just so sleek and good looking, i adore it.

new blade, my SP4 does the job for ultraportables. besides, it's more expensive! :) lol

New Razer Blade 14. Any one would do, they are both awesome gaming machines. They would give out high fps for any game at ultra or high settings.

The new Razor Blade , i will finally be able to record gaming videos for youtube.

Razer Blade pls. I currently have an old desktop that I bought way back in 2008 with a Pentium E2180 :3

I would like to win the NEW Razer Blade 14 because of following reasons..

1. It is a complete vr ready package in a       very thin chasis.

2. As an engineer & a gamer it will be a       perfect laptop for CAD designing and       gaming on the go.

3. Razer don't have any official presence     in India so buying a blade for myself is     out of my reach.

4. PLEASE..??

also congrats on 3 mil followers☺✌ 

I would love the new razer blade, the reason why is for travel mainly. I love to game on the go, and as I'm a student, I don't have much money to spend, so the new razer blade would help so much. I would also use it to research for school and edit videos for my YouTube channel. But overall, I love the computer and I'm a real razer fan so it would go a massive way into making travelling more enjoyable. Thank you and I love you channel Linus

Awesome giveaway, thank you for giving us a chance to win a laptop!

I would really love the Razer Blade because it has a dedicated graphics card. I have a ton of games on Steam that I have but can't play because my laptop is old. Would love to finally give them a try. hahaha

Razor Blade Please Bae!, My Asus Rog gaming laptop has started to die after 3 years of gaming on it :P. Love your vids guys keep up the good work :).