3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

i'd love to win the New Razor Blade 14, cause its not as thin but has more power so as you ninja into server rooms and hack into the matrix you can still casualy pull an ace in CS:GO.

but i would use it for heavy programming loads on the go, as well as some casual gaming away from home.

The Blade for sure, I would use it for daily mobile gaming and it has the ability for me to use it for school as well.

Before anything I'd like to congratulate you on 3million subsribers ! Go LinusTechTips ! 
Coming to the give away, It would be amazing if i could win the Razer Blade as I love that laptop with a passion. I would use that laptop to play games as I travel :) Thanks in advance and hope you guys get more subsribers soon. I for one will be passing along your channel to friends and family.

This is Hilarious because over the last week I've been comparing different ultra books, The Dell XPS 13, the Lenovo X1 Carbon, and of course the Razer Blade Stealth.  The Blade Stealth was on the top of my list mainly because of the cost to performance compared to the two.  I have a Dell Latitude E6410 now and I have a Work issued MacBook Pro, and their both on their last Leg.  The Blade Stealth is an amazing Ultrabook and and has the most IO of the three laptops, so the Blade Stealth would be my pick!

I'd love the new razer blade 14 for some gaming, though I'd be tempted to put it on my shelf to admire just how damn sexy it is.

I'll like to enter for the Razer Blade 14 contest, please. My laptop is six years old, so it desperately needs replacing.

(Posting in a three thousand page thread. Probably won't win, lol)

i'd like the blade for my school work, i have a disease, it causes me that i can't write propperly so that's why i can use a laptop in class but the laptop i'm using is dated so i would really like the upgrade to the Blade

gr,

Gamer1.F

Absolutely love the new Razer Blade! Praying to the heavens to replace my very dead Lenovo G50

Thanks ! I'm interested in the razer blade mainly because I already own a desktop computer so the core wouldn't be that useful. I'd use it for school (IT school) and of course gaming !

I would rather have the Razer Blade 14 due to its dedicated gpu, as I would rather have a 1060 than no gpu.

I would like the New Razer Blade 14 because it has a powerful dedicated gpu, nice aesthethics, and is super portable.

I would definitely prefer the Razor Blade because, in my opinion it looks  better and it is a much beffier machine to game on.

I would love to get the Razer Blade 14, it would be one of the first ones down here in México

I want the Razer Blade 14 for gaming at friends' houses because bringing my desktop pc and monitors over weekly is more work than I would prefer. Good luck with the giveaway everybody!

Om, I might want the NEW Razer Blade 14, for I do not have $$$ to buy a dedicated graphics card lol...

And i really appreciate the razor's light design! Oh it's razer! I'v played too much DOTA2 lol...

I would like the New Razer Blade 14. It Costs The Price of a small house in my country.

Would be awesome to get one for free.

I would love to win either one. they are both amazing laptops from what linus has shown us. I would use one of them as my photo editing workstation and use it to do tether photo work. also you know ill be gaming on it. will go nicely with my razer keyboard an mouse. 

I definitely want the new Blade, so I don't need to carry my heavy Alienware around any more, it's lighter, thinner, and more powerful (GTX 1060 is definitely better than GTX 980M).

The Razer Blade would be the preferred machine! It's a perfect balance of portability and power, especially in my case as an engineering student where Windows is a necessity and sufficient hardware for AutoCAD and other GPU accelerated tasks.

I would absolutely go for that Blade, for someone who's almost always commuting, this would be a godsend, thanks!

Winning the new Razer Blade would go well with my Razor scooter.xD

The new Razer Blade Stealth would be awesome replacement for my 13" MacBook.