3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I would prefer the razor bladed 14! The specs is way above my current laptop, which has a GTX 960m and the design is so sexy. I'm a Gamer by heart and it would be great if can play some games in ultra setting with the razor blade!

I would love to have the new razer blade, i love the design and i'm in dire need of a new laptop that can run overwatch better than the one i have. Good luck to everyone!

The Razer blade 14 Looks pretty neat. i would like to enter for it :D

I would love the blade because ive never had a really good pc before and im in college so its not like i can afford one! Congrats on the 3m! :)

Razer blade 14 because about 2 years ago I bought a PC from fierce pc UK and they said it was a gaming PC but it has an AMD CPU and an integrated graphics card I tried to run ark but i constantly was on 9 fps and the graphics looked like something from Minecraft so I gave up on it now I'm restricted to playing roblox. I guess I can't really complain since some people might not even have a PC or a laptop. Thanks for reading to the end it means a lot. 

Thanks for the giveaway guys! Your channel is what got me into PC's, and you've helped me make a lot of hardware decisions with your reviews! I'm a lot more knowledgeable thanks to you guys.

I'd love to win the Blade 14, as I need a lightweight laptop that is also a beast performance wise, and the blade is perfect, although unfortunately outside of my budget by a large margin.

Good luck to all participants!

Razor Blade Stealth because  I am taking classes in video and computer art this year, and without a laptop I will have to do all work with school Mac's and have no option to work at home.

I'd definitely go with the new blade. It's just the right size for me. Also, I'm currently still using an old Core2Duo Laptop and the new blade would be an outstanding upgrade

Also, congratulations on reaching 3 million subscribers. I have a lot of respect for this channel because it has taught me many useful things over the years and your presentation is fun and intuitive

TDC MK VII: 7900X3D//\\ROG STRIX LC 240 RGB//\\Crosshair X670E Hero//\\Palit RTX 4090 Gamerock//\\SK Hynix Platinum P41 2 TB//\\WD Black SN850X 2 TB//\\WD Black SN850X 2 TB w/Heatsink//\\Samsung 990 Pro 2TB//\\ Samsung 870 Evo 2TB//\\Samsung 870 Evo 1TB

Ihuarraquax: 5950X//\\NH-D15 chromax.black//\\Crosshair VIII Dark Hero//\\RTX 3080 Ti Gaming Pro//\\1TB Sabrent Rocket NVMe 4.0//\\1TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus//\\10TB WD Purple//\\6TB WD Black//\\Xonar DX//\\TT Armor Revo Snow Edition//\\ASUS MG279Q//\\K100 RGB OPX//\\Naga Pro with Dock//\\Artisan Hayate Otsu//\\Glorious Large Mousepad//\\JDS Labs O2 Amp//\\Moukey 4 Channel Stereo Mixer//\\HD6XX headphone//\\Massdrop Minimic

Arc Reactor: 3900X with the Stock Cooler//\\ ROG Strix X570-E Gaming//\\RTX 3080 TUF OC//\\32GB Patriot Viper RGB @3466 MHz//\\256 GB Samsung 850 Pro//\\Asus GT301//\\
Logitech G710//\\Logitech G9X//\\Roccat Raivo//\\Bitfenix ARGB GPU Holder

Tertiary System: 6700K//\\Cooler Master V6GT//\\Gigabyte Z170X- Gaming 7//\\16GB HyperX DDR4 @2666Mhz//\\SanDisk SSD Plus 480GB//\\WD Green 1TB//\\3TB WD Green//\\4TB WD Black//\\6TB WD Purple//\\Cooler Master Storm Sniper//\\Sennheiser HD 598//\\Logitech G502 HERO//\\Roccat Taito Mousepad//\\LG 49" 4K TV 49UM7340PVA

2 minutes ago, xNebula69 said:

Thanks for the giveaway guys! Your channel is what got me into PC's, and you've helped me make a lot of hardware decisions with your reviews! I'm a lot more knowledgeable thanks to you guys.

I'd love to win the Blade 14, as I need a lightweight laptop that is also a beast performance wise, and the blade is perfect, although unfortunately outside of my budget by a large margin.

Good luck to all participants!

Thank you.  You too

Id prefer the razer blade 14 !!!! Thans for doing the giveaway guys best of luck!!!!!!!

3 million to 1? I like these odds...

I would really like a New Razer Blade! Learning Unreal Engine 4 and I would love to be able to have a laptop that does everything. :D

The blade stealth would be a nice upgrade from my current zenbook ux305 that can't play much more than Nuclear Throne (:

I would use Blade Stealth at work because pcs i have at work are shitty, so when I have free time i could code or play games. Yea i'm IT assisstant so i'm often without work at my job.

i really want a new razor blade laptop...because it really looks cool and the model itself is so awesome..i wanna use it for my video streaming and other stuff..and i really love all the products of razor because the logo looks very cool and the applications that they made was really helpful..

Razer Blade Stealth definitely, all I need for configuring routers on the go.

Hey LTT,

Would love the new Blade - my work (only) laptop has to be returned soon, so need something new!

Keep up the great work!

RAZER BLADE STEALTH, use it to shave my beard in style LOL, on serious side, I'd prob use it for programming and gaming on the go.

I would love to win the razer stealth as my rig is pretty depressing running a dual core 3.3GHZ and a 650 so winning it would be more than a little upgrade