3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I reckon the razer blade looks pretty awesome, the i/o looks good enough for my needs as well as the 1 tb ssd

ALso congrats on 3 mil guys!

NEW Razer Blade Stealth,please, I am a exchang student from China it's my dream to be a YouTuber,but i can't afford a video editor machine. I really really really want this laptop. I don't like play games but i like technology. In China we can't go to YouTube but as you know you have a platforms in China. And i watch every single video in this platform . And it's help me get close to my dream. I am glad that now i came to US and become a part of 3million i know everybody wants this labtop. But i promise i will use this machine, and let it become more valuable. I will make best video and if i have this baby. I will do a video from her I will do a review of her. Thank you. This my dream my wish please. 

I prefer NEW Razer Blade 14 ,it has amazing performance with a very thin body,it looks awesome!

Would love the Razer Blade 14 - I need something powerful for work and gaming on the go! 

I'd love the new blade. And with the way things going I'm going to probably need a new computer anyways bc this one is almost fried. O.e

Games and Music. Nuff said.

/\
             /_.\
       _,.-'/ `",\'-.,_
    -~^    /______\`~~-^~

I definitely prefer to win the new Razer Blade 14 laptop because it have GTX 1060 Nvidia graphics card and a 1 terabyte SSD. I will use this laptop for college because right now I'm using HP Pavilion dv2 laptop that my parents bought for me in 2009 during my middle school years. I'm taking computer science classes and intend to pursue it so this laptop will help me in the process. Aside from college, I will also use this laptop for my side hobby that is gaming which I do in my free time to be stress-free. <3 Thank you for the giveaway! :)

Man I'm so torn - but I think I'd want the razer blade stealth more - I just love ultrabooks and man o man, that screen would be glorious for photo editing

The razer blade because its the best gaming ultrabook ever !

I would definitely make good use of a Blade Stealth.

There's always a use for a potent ultrabook in a high school student's life, considering that my current laptop has problems compiling a console application without the processor maxing out.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

Balde setealth so i can be a ninja and my parents don't cach me playing on it. xD

Would love to receive the new Razer Blade 14. I'd like to use it for video/photography editing while commuting to and from work on the subway & bus as well as of course playing awesome video games!!! I hope I win, but good luck to everyone!

I would rather go for the blade 14 so that I could get the higher performance without the GPU case

I would want the new Razer Blade Stealth for my first ever computer that isent a gateway lol :P

I'd like the razor blade 14, not only to upgrade from my 4-year-old hp envy laptop, but also to get a better graphics card to play newer games, like Overwatch and MGSV. Plus, it would be a great way to test the new ps4 controller dongle for pc.

Edited by numberXXIsora

Congratulations to reach 3 million subscription, thank Linus the science popularization of science and technology, continue to work hard.

Definitely the Razor Blade Stealth. It's just so portable. I'd have to get the power core for home though.

Definitely the Blade 14. My old Acer laptop is just that, old!! It has Windows Vista on it and is a real mess. I draw graphics so I had to give it up until I could get something new. It would be a life saver! 

Definitely the new razor blade 14, I could use it for school and gaming. ?

Thanks guys for the giveaway and good luck to everybody. ?

Honestly It wouldnt matter what laptop i would win because i would appreciate them both. That being said, the stealth would be cool as sort of a lay in bed adobe after effects type thing. would be awesome. keep up the good work guys

1 in 3 million... i like my chances. Id prefer the razer blade as my artistic skills are similar to the artistic skills of a slightly round rock.

The portable aspects for both laptops are incredible, but I can't deny the effectiveness of the new blade 14, 1080 is being represented well!

I’d like to have NEW Razer Blade as my dorm desktop system for my new beginning of college life.For gaming orcoding.