3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

the Razer Blade would be my perfect upgrade! Its insanly fast and the build quality must be awesome. it will be a 100% upgrade for me. got only a desktop pc. a slow one.  

Congrats! Razer Blade 14 FTW! customs would have a field day here if they see the word stealth on a box!

I'd want the blade for this pure power on so less space. But the blade stealth is very cool, too, bacause you've got so many options to take it with you.
Both got so much more power, than my actual tower pc... that's kind of sad :/
I'm fascinated by this awesome power. Amazing technology is the reason I came to your channel.
I still love the "7 gamers 1 Pc" build ^^
You earned the 3 million and even more B|

I would love the blade, wouldn't wanna make my sword any stealthier than it already is.

I want the NEW Razer Blade 14 with the dedicated graphics.

Good job on the 3 mi Subs and the giveaway!

Keep up the good work guys.

I like to travel a lot and it would be cool to have a replacement for my g751, which is a pain to lug around. I prefer the Razer Blade 14.

NEW Razer Blade Stealth would be a good replacement for my 4 year old ASUS laptop, especially now that I use CAD software as a part of my education :) 

Definitely the blade 14, bigger is better right?....               Hehe.

Main Rig: Intel Core i7 4790k, R9 280x, EVGA 500 watt 80puls bronze, 32GB Ram HyperX120GB Kingston SSD, 1tb WD Blue, Asus sabertooth Z97, Aerocool A800

Router: Pentium G3220, 8GB Ram, No idea what board,250 Watt PSU, 320gb Seagate Drive

Personal Devices: OnePlus3, Kindle Fire HDX

I love ur guys channel and I would love to get to have one of these laptops

I would love a Razer Blade Stealth! I just built a new desktop PC and I could use a the lightweight beast to take to school to do my home work. 

What a great opportunity you have given us all, thanks! Also thanks to Razer!

If i win i would love the Razer Blade 14" 2016.

Thanks!

I'd definitely pick up a core to use with one of these if I won...

I have been an artist for nearly 4 years now, and a IT student for 1. I've been doing all my work on a outdated laptop (5 years old!) and whilst it is still sufficient, it shows signs of age and it is quite heavy to take to school every day (4.5KG +-, and thats just the laptop and powerbrick, so no books / water / bread / snacks!)

I'd love to win the Blade Stealth, it is beautiful and powerful. The 4K screen with 100% Adobe RGB will be a great upgrade from the 1080P TN panel I currently have on my laptop (with a 4K screen, I'm able to detail my works far more then I could before in 1080P!), not to mention the power it packs in such a small package. An i7, even ULV is powerful and even tough it is dual core (4 cores with HT) it will be enough to run a VM or two for school work, and the 16 GB's of RAM will allow me to use Chrome in the background to look up my excercises for the day. Also, I'm really excited for the Kaby Lake architecture, so the chance to win one of the first laptops that rocks a 7th gen processor? Yeah, count me in! 

Thank you LTT and Razer for providing this giveaway, and good luck to all!

PS: For those curious about my works, here is one of them!

PPS: English is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for any grammar / spelling errors that I may have overlooked whilst editing/typing this comment.:) Also, I apologize for not having posted more on this forum.. I tend to lurk or post things on reddit more then I comment on this forum :/

Hey! I think that this is a great giveaway! I would want the Blade Stealth, as I am going soon to University and I doubt that I will still play games, when i am there. Also would buy a Blade Stealth if I could. But as long it is not available in Europe, I have to hope to win it.

Gratz!

The razor blade stealth sounds nice! Any chance it comes with Haribo Gold Bears just like my iFixit toolkit did?

The NEW Razer Blade Stealth would be great for Video editing on the fly. Because my old Medion Laptop with an i3 320 and an agent hdd isnt it doing anymore :/

The Razer Blade 14 would be an amazing laptop for gaming and Uni!!!!! Unfortunately I do not have twitter but please send thanks to all at Razer for the giveaway :D

I would love the new Razer Blade 14 (1060 edition). Not as I finished school, I have to be very portable and I would like to keep my hobbies available everywhere (gaming).