3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Congratulations on the new RECORD! I would definitely love to get the Razor Blade. My Alienware M14x is starting to show it's age, awesome giveaway. :D:D

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

The blade would be great for no compromises on the go, that's what I want!

That would be so sick to win the Razer blade 14! Of course I would use it for gaming! If you're buying a Razer product and you're not gonna game with it, there is something wrong with you. But no seriously, I've been stuck at home for the past few weeks because I've been diagnosed with cancer. Don't have a whole lot to do around the house except pretty much watch TV, my computer is not too strong to play some of the top games but I can play a few. So it would be super cool to win one of these so I can step my game up...literally! 

I would really like to win the Razer Blade 14.

My current machine is very much in need of a replacement; with the Blade, I would be getting blazing fast speeds again, instead of the chugging this one is doing right now.

I'd definitely want to win the Razer Blade  It would use it as a mobile Workstation, ur awesome!

New Razer Blade, the specs are really good for a laptop of it's size! That and the build is really nice and my E6410 is a piece of crap that's needs replacing

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PRO | G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB @3600MHz CL16 | AMD Radeon 6800 XT Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 w/ Tempered Glass | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB + ADATA SU800 2TB | Corsair HX1000iNoctua NH-D15 chromax.black

I'd take the Blade 14, it's my dream laptop. Smaller and lighter than my current laptop but more powerful than my custom gaming desktop. Perfect for being on the go. I'd take it over the Stealth any day, gotta have that GPU for gaming and rendering. Of course, that doesn't mean I wouldn't pass up on the Stealth either.

i want the Razer Blade 14   and i can feel like a million bucks :o

I would love the Blade Stealth. My desktop works, but I have no way to edit photos when I am away from home for extended periods of time. And getting accurate color reproduction might mean I could actually print some of my photos!

I would really like the Razer Blade 14, because its more powerful for gaming, since im going to use it for that too. I use my school computer and gaming computer as the same, since i find it more useful, so you just have 1 laptop for it all. Laster i could also get the extra box (whatever its called) at home, so it will be much more powerfull than a normal gaming laptop. I hope i win, most people hope that, but good luck. And i havent regretted my subscription ?

The new razor blade stealth. It would be a great laptop for me.

I could use 14 Razer Blade errr i mean Razer Blade 14 while viewing late night adult entertainment.

The above comment was purely for shock value, truth is my wife needs a new laptop and this would work great for her.

the  NEW Razer Blade 14 because I have to sit in the train for 2 hours a day and then I can play games while I'm traveling xD

The games I would love to play are gta v offline, ark, and many other and maybe even online games when there is internet on the train! gl to all!

I want the new blade plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss... i love the laptop. I am a student(no money) ;() 

I want the new Razer blade 14 so i can have a pc at school and game 2 :3 

I would like to win the new Razer Blade because i have a pentium 4 cpu.I use it for c++ and Java.I would like a new equipment but i'm too poor

The razer blade 14 one would be nice because the mobility and the sleek design

I would love tp get razer blade with gtx 1060. Then i would have a travel gaming machine.

Would love to winn the Razer Blade Stealth. 

Perfect laptop for Work and on the go.

For Gaming I have a real gaming rig ;)

Blade 14. It would be nice to have on gaming and studies. :)

New blade 14. My computer is dying, and it sucks when you are a student and can´t affort a new one. And it would be nice to get a better gamer computer. :)

I know this is not going to happen but I would love any of these laptops!

I would prefer the Razer blade, Stealth is just OP for me :P

Both are 1000x better than my current setup.