3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

Damn, Both the New Blade and the Stealth smack my current pc out of the park with hardware. However if i had to choose, the gamer in me wants to go big and not home. :) 

The New Razer blade would be absolutely OP. 

Thanks for this and happy 3 million subs! 

Loving the razer blade stealth for its sleek design 

and convenience. :D

I would love the blade, because it would allow me to return  a PC that I'm in the slow process of upgrading back to a normal state. It currently doesn't have a case and the card is standing upright on the motherboard... And the hdd is balanced on the psu. It's a mess and I could put it back together for more of a work station if I had another system to game on w/ friends. To turn it on I currently bring the case over and hold it while plugging it in to the board, then press the button and unplug. 

For the love of cord management, please pick BeastBeef. 

I would love the blade 14 I cant afford a gaming pc since I am in college and my laptop I use is so old it would be nice to do work and be able to game. Pick me please.

The New Razer Blade 14 would be awesome to win! Thanks for the opportunity!

I'd pick the Razer Blade 14. It does everything I'd need it to. Good luck to everyone!

I'd like a Razer blade. I've been using my laptop with an I-7 and 860m, and it has stopped being able to handle newer games, and a 1060 will handle them perfectly.

I would like to get the new razer blade 14. It would be a great laptop to take to school, since its pretty slim and has some powerful internals.

I'd love to win the Razer Blade 14 (with that GTX1060) so that I can have a portable form of computer, other than my phone of course. Also, that piece is just beautiful! 

Thanks!

i would love to own the Razer Blade Stealth For school, and the occasional light gaming session 

That razer blade 14 looks sexy af. it would make gaming anywhere a breeze and without many comprises.

I want the new Razerblade! Be perfect for college gaming and note taking lol

The new Blade, no doubt. I really want a laptop so I can finally join my friends when they make LAN partys :c

That Blade 14 is pretty great. Would be a welcome upgrade to my old ThinkPad R60, that rocks an intel core 2 duo. I would probably use it to game, and finally be able to play some Dota again with my brother since we only have 1 computer, and my laptop can't run any games really (besides maybe the WC3 and older). I would also use it to do some online games with my online friends, and idk if it can run Star Citizen but if it could that would be a big plus.

I would also love to use it to comfortably watch some Youtube videos using that HDMI since i have an unused TV in my room, and my laptop doesn't have an HDMI port. 

If only I could win such a laptop. That would be the dream.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

new razor blade so I don;t have to bring my desktop to lan parties 

I would love to have the new razer stealth because i need it for my software development class and i dont want to work with a potato that lasts 30 minutes Please!

Thanks guys..

I prefer the Blade:

1- Light

2- 1080p is very suitable for 14", + I work with Autodesk products - not all of thep support 4k displays!!

3- It has a discrete GPU which is much better for graphics apps..

Regards :)

I would personally love to have the Razor Blade Stealth.  My father wants to make videos about his farm, but uploading them from the farm is almost impossible with unstable and slow rural Internet access. This would be the perfect laptop to edit silly little DIY videos on and then take into town to upload them from a coffee shop. 

I want anything. My current laptop is a Latitude D620. I need a swaggy razer laptop to play minesweeper @4k 60fps.

I would prefer the NEW Razer Blade 14 (although I would be hella great full of either). I think I need a pretty good laptop for all the Minesweeper, Solitaire, and Club Penguin I plan to do. Thanks for the giveaway and congrats on 3 million subscribers.

I'd really want to win the new Razor Blade 14, because I want a more compact Notebook than my current Acer Aspire Nitro and if there is a possibility to get also a faster Notebook I'm definitely going to get it.