3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

razor blade stealth but id be happy with either one!

I'd love to win the Razer Blade 14, just because it has that little bit better mobile gaming potential. Perfect for LAN parties, or light "kitchen table" gaming as opposed to always at my desk or carting around my whole rig. Also, I need a new laptop for college.

'Grats on 3 million by the way, here is to 3 million more. 

Well i prefer the Razer Blade 14. I will use it probably for gaming and editing some videos for my channel. I prefer Blade 14 because its better for gaming.

I'd like Razer Blade 14 cause it has the razer chroma keyboard and i want my friends to look for the dwarf and his gold on the other side of the rainbow

I'd love the Razor Blade 14, because the new Mass Effect is gonna be sweet and I want to run it as intensive as possible. 

Also I have an unhealthy obsession with RGB keyboards. 

Being a student pilot with a YouTube channel, the i7 in the Razer Blade Stealth will be perfect for being able to edit and render flights/VLOGs on the go and in between flights and airports. Not to mention the weight and size would be perfect for a flight bag. Would a Razer Core for those hard earned study breaks (AKA excessive amounts of COD + GTA V) be too much to ask for as well? :D 

Would love the new Razer Blade 14 so I can game on the go without having to lug my tower around.

I would love the razor blade stealth because I have a awesome gaming desktop and have more of a need for a thin light long battery laptop 

On 9/4/2016 at 5:51 PM, nicklmg said:

I'd love to win the blade stealth for coding and design and stuff, and to try out 4k

Blade Stealth. I don't love laptop gaming (I'll stick to desktop for that) so that's secondary to other, more portable uses.

For an animation student(me), i think having the new razer blade could greatly "cut" down the render speed time ;))

I was looking for a gaming laptop tho, i want the Razer Blade i just wanted something useful for editing and gaming, plus 1080p is just fine. 

On 4/9/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Id like the the new razer blade, for gaming on the go, and watch movies with a screen bigger than the one in my phone. :)

To be honest i'd love either i think if I had to pick it would be the blade 14, i would use it for basically everything, from video games to school work and so forth. Right now I own a old Macbook pro 2010 would love to have a laptop that can actually game for once in my life. Hell might even try to make it into a dual booted hackintosh lol.

I'd like the Razer Blade for casual gaming and for school as well cause I need a laptop

I would be grateful to have the razer blade stealth due to the fact I don't even own a laptop that can run even the most basic games. I would use it for college, but mostly gaming on the new Battlefield one. Thanks :)

I like the new razer blade even tho my chance of getting it is literally 0.1 or 1%and as well if I beat the chances

it would be a ginormous boost in a computer. 

And sence every one is saying awesome give away guys I say the samething and congrats on 9 hole digits it's a very impressive accomplishment. I be watching even after I lose the give a way I wait till you reach those 10 digits. 

Congo-rats on 3 million subs.

The scrolls foretold of its arrival. The Razer blade. It would arrive on my doorstep. It's contents sealed away until the time was right. And the time is now.

I want the blade plz. I really need something more portable for my video editing in after effects for school, and with my desktop, I would need to do quite a bit of weight lifting to carry it around with me all day. I don't really do art, so I would like to save the blade stealth for someone who does. I also need the dedi GPU power.

~Jake Sucks

i would love New razer Blade Stealth its design and portability is definitely what i love about that laptop and the fact that you can still game on it is just the best. I personally would use it for University and the weigth and design of it would be fantastic.

Would like the Razer Blade bc it's quite a beast spec in a compact form

Winning the Razer Blade would be awesome! As a poor student this would be an incredible upgrade to my terrible cheap laptop I currently use!